catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
anyone going to run to the sun in cornwall this year?... if so there are about 20 of us going from leicester (about 5 twirl and a few more juggle etc...) and it would be really cool to meet upanyone live down that way, then it would be really cool to meet on the beach or something... i think its may bank holiday weekend (hopefully the one at the end of the month) but you should be able to find some info on the net...https://www.runtothesun.co.uk(about to look there myself)get yourselves down there... and bring your supersoakers... its quite expensive but well worth it!b smile

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

Loleenamember
25 posts

Posted:
Hey,I'm hopefully going to RTTS this yr, shame my Beetle isnt running tho frownI move to St Ives in Cornwall March till November so i;ll be near enough.Would be cool to hook up with some poi;ers, i'm just starting to learn.E-mail me at loleena@lycos.co.ukLoadsa XLoleena

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead, where there is no path an leave a trail

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Hey all I'll be going this year got to figer a way of geting ther as iv just moved to manchesterI did live in Bude! would be realy cool to meet up but the mass of ppl is going to make it hard! confused I think fistal is the best bet!Take care Dizz xx

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
fistral sounds like a wicked idea, then we can watch people who never surfed before bailing off the surfboards they hired for the day!...we normally get a caravan or three so it shouldnt be a problem meeting at the site...there are a few going from leicester so if ur stuck for a lift dizz i might be able to sort something out...hey loleena why isnt your beetle working?... thats hardly a valid excuse! my mate had one that wasnt working 40hrs before rtts 2001! 3 of us took too it with spanners and beer and got it fixed about 10pm thursday... we set off 5am friday!... get the spanners out, I wanna see ur beetle![This message has been edited by catboy (edited 24 January 2002).][This message has been edited by catboy (edited 24 January 2002).]

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the offer Catboy i mite just take you up on it!Whats this about caravans all you nead is a sleeping bag and a bivy bag! smileThars all ways loads of ppl on the beaches and big fire's! and you dont have to worey about losing you're key! winkTake care Dizz xx

bassjunkiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Hey,We did the tent thing a couple of years ago and it's fine....However you can get a caravan for about 10 quid per person more.... nothing wrong with circuming to a few creature comforts eh Catboy... (I got in the caravan last year and he had to stay in a tent, he he.)Makes 4 a good meeting place also!------------------A pleasant chap with no ulterior motives....

If music is the expression of emotion, politics is merely the decoy of perception.I sing with fire.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
grrr grrr... ...swanky git with his caravan winknothing quite like waking up to the sound of some t*#t revving up his bog standard mondeo next to youre tent tho', somepeople seem to think a dinner plate exhaust is all it takes to impress me at 9-30... the uk under 25's syncronised swim team i was sharing my sleeping bag with were unimpressed too grin lmao...

Loleenamember
25 posts

Posted:
Hey Catboy,I wish my Beetle not running wasn't an excuse, i bought it last yr from a guy who couldnt afford to finish what he'd started an my dad's never got round to starting on it.Keeps using the excuse that it's too cold to work on it frownI'll bug him tho an hopefully get it working for RTTS smileI got a poo fiesta at the moment with rude boy attachtments like spoilers, funny number plate an pepperpot alloys. Its quite embarassing smile I dont think i'll b driving that down, ha haI'll get sand thrown at me, he heLoleena xXx

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead, where there is no path an leave a trail

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
ooohhh no, another "boy'ed" up ford! what is it with people taking a perfectly good little ford and wopping big wheels, ear-bleeding stereo, furry interior etc on it... winkonly kidding... stand over your dad for the next few months with a big stick until he finishes it grin ...you are allowed breaks to check for the retort from the furry inside, earbleeding, big wheeled ford ka driving 'bass junkie'...

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Yer have to admit the bad boy's whith there mitaly pathetic toy's make me smile!We had a small problem with some rude boy's last year,but whan Simon lit his staff at 6 in the morning and started skreming at them thay soon got the message grin meating on a site would be easyer and i mite just have to give in to some creature comforts aspeshaly if it that cheep winkyoure owne shower is better than quing to get in to the public tolets and having a strip wash next to some mad man shocked Take care Dizz xx[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 27 January 2002).]

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
hmmm... that mad man might have been me...was he singing cum-bah-ya?

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
lol! small world! have to admit wasent that bad you should do stars in there eyes ( may be not that 3rd arm mite put them off)! wink[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 29 January 2002).]

Loleenamember
25 posts

Posted:
Hey don't worry, i didnt buy the b'yd up car myself, it was bought for me an i didn't put the attachments on it smileI find it an embarresment to drive but if it gets me from a 2 b its ok.The best thing is driving with slayer blaring out of my crappy stereo, always shocks people cause they expect some thing more banging, lolCatboy i've taken ur idea bout standing over my dad with a big stick till he finishes my beetle but my feet are starting to ache an i'm gettin hungry now (how long shall i keep it up?) lolTake it easyLoleena xXxxXx

bassjunkiemember
24 posts

Posted:
You might laugh but have you ever seen a Ka with a full furr interior?It's smooth on the skin and the laydeez love it... (to chuckle at!)Catboy's only gealous coz I won't let him sniff the bottle of N02...If you wana see the really cool rides that go to RTTS check out https://www.juicygossip.demon.co.uk/My
fave's the merc with the maroon crushed velvet interior that 3 wheels!------------------A pleasant chap with no ulterior motives....

If music is the expression of emotion, politics is merely the decoy of perception.I sing with fire.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
we should really get our hydraulic arses in gear, buy an old banger, and build something like that before rtts2002... ...surely elie has a beetle he can donate?...as for the NoS bottle, please give me a sniff bassjunkie (bass... is that the beer or the fish?)... just let a bit of your magic gas off in my direction! lmao wink ...as for smooth on the skin, didnt i tell you about driving without your clothes before christmas?...loleena:- theres not much that can go wrong with a beetle (except slight backfiring), so just keep him on his knees for a few weeks... ...what you really need is a carpeted garage to work in... wink dizz:- its not a third arm, its another leg... sorry if it put you off your shower grin

bassjunkiemember
24 posts

Posted:
Chuckle chuckle... A third leg... if you were a gerbil!As for the Bass... it's afish thing not! winkWhatever your tastes (even catboys) RTTS is the place to be...Plus the cornish pasties are lovely that time of year!------------------A pleasant chap with no ulterior motives....

Tattymember
3 posts

Posted:
There are loads of us going to run to the sun from kent, would be great to meet up! I too have a very poorly beetle, but there are loads of mad vw owners off to rtts this year with our poi! Was thinking of getting a reliable fiesta but cant part with my bug! Definately gotta arrange a meet up!

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
weve got a caravan sorted, so should be easy to meet up... will send you more details as I get them...b smile