Page: 1...456
PyroSphere
Total posts: 6
Posted:Alright now I am calling out all the players.......who is sending in their footage for the new compilation video competition thing? just wonderring what I am going up against.......come on now people, don't be shy....I need some competition.....hope you all have been practicing hehe.........J.T.

AHHH TRY NOT, DO OR DO NOT BE STRONG YOU MUST---;)YODA(;

Delete Topic

RavingLunatic

Total posts: 286
Posted:you get a weak spot, watching girls twirl?I get a stiff spot, a bit lower down.
Non-Https Image Link
------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 992
Posted:Yes I am not looking forward to judging the tapes. You guys ask me too many questions
Non-Https Image Link
Let me panic in peace
Non-Https Image Link

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

RavingLunatic

Posted:We're sure you'll do a great job..if it's too much trouble, you could always declare us all winners..------------------~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

DJ Dantana
veteran
Total posts: 1495
Posted:Still sitting on the edge of my seat! PLEASE MALCOLM!!! Don't keep us waiting!!! Ok Ok I know we got one day left till the results (remain calm, start breathing)...But my arse is starting to hurt from sitting on the edge of my seat...LOL
Non-Https Image Link

we eat and we drink and we smoke and we try!

Delete

phunky
old hand
Total posts: 877
Posted:Katinca, i've been spinning for about 9 months now. To tell you the truth, you'd be tooting your own horn if after a couple of months of spinning you were considered better than Jo Derry (in those old vids available, he's probably quite a star now). As you know, i was quite cocky when first posting on this board, i had quite an uphill battle with some people and the legitamacy of some moves i was telling people i could do... funny how some of those are just standard stuff now. In the last month or so something happened. I really don't care how people percieve me now. I know what my skill level is and i feel i don't have to prove anything to anybody anymore. I was planning on sending in a vid, just for fun but real life things came up and i just couldn't afford it. It happens, i had to put my priorities straight. It's funny how you egged me on like that, almost taunting me because i didn't send in a vid. Well, whatever. Good luck to all the people who sent in their vid. My money is on an unknown guy/girl who lurks on the board to win the poi competition.------------------[]Dhuong-Vu Truong==== []Dhunky ====

Delete

Katinca
Katinca

See my vest.... see my vest...
Total posts: 693
Posted:Hey Phunky I am glad that you have chilled out a little. My post was not serious more on a sarcastic side. I tend to find it a tad annoying when people come on this site, and say how great they are. Hey even Myst used to be guilty of that <don't deny it Myst you know you were like that>. I guess after a while you realise that this site is not about bragging how good you are its about learning other moves and talking about what we all have in common. Which of course is twirling/Spinning.Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Delete

DJ Dantana
veteran
Posted:5:49 PM Nov 8th? Does this server run @ New Zealand time? No pressure
Non-Https Image Link
Maybe it would help to have a few drinks...infact, I think I'll go get some too![This message has been edited by santanatwo (edited 08 November 2001).]

Delete

Malcolm
Malcolm

HOP admin
Total posts: 992
Posted:I am off to watch all the videos now.No interuptions please.
Non-Https Image Link

"May your balls always burn"

Delete

pozee
old hand
Total posts: 886
Posted:hello all, i just wanted to say goodluck to everyone who is waiting for the competition results. i am sure that whover wins, you will be beautiful to watch. i also cant wait to put some faces to all th brilliant poi and staff people that i have read about. once again good luck...

anyone got a light?

Delete

xaeda
xaeda

Total posts: 129
Posted:1 hour and 9 minutes to go, malcom
Non-Https Image Link
tick tick tick tick tick
Non-Https Image Link
x

the memories fire, the rhythm falls slow....

Delete

DJ Dantana
veteran
Posted:time check...

Delete

DJ Dantana
veteran
Posted:ooooo weeeee! I is over, congradulations to the winners! I'm sure they deserve it. Now I'm wondering if we are going to get to see the winning videos here, or if we have to wait for the finished tape...?

Delete

Frenzie
Total posts: 515
Posted:Me thinks it will probably take longer then one evening to watch and judge..

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Delete

Frenzie
Total posts: 515
Posted:derr just read it
Non-Https Image Link
congrats guys
Non-Https Image Link

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

Delete

RavingLunatic

Posted:Got teasers? Got results?so 'cited!

~whoosh whoosh whoosh~

Delete

Page: 1...456