Page:
KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Just wondering who’s going off the Board?I know that from the last 2 years that I have been there have been highly talented fire-spinners there, and some exceptional performances by the Fire-Flies from Sydney.Lots of fun......Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
I don't know who did them. Josh sent me the link, and I was like ah cool fire-twirling from Rainbow Serpent. Then I looked closer and went, oh thats me fire twirling grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
There's the Friday night twirlers' piccies online as well.https://www.rave.net.au/photos/rs2002/rs2002-01.php------------------"He shall know your ways as if born to them"-Fremen prophecy

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

6,978 posts

Posted:
STILL more people are posting fire pix from rainbow serpent 2002!yum!

dilandaumember
1 post

Posted:
Do you guy's ever go the the Edinborough gardens to play? I've never seen anyone else use flags in melbourne before. I started playing with them about six months ago and would love see someone else doing them - the pic's from saturday night where exelent.

An Answer to a Parson:Why of you sheep do you not except peace?Because we do not wish to be shawn of our fleece. (William Blake)

6,978 posts

Posted:
Well, you can always go tonight!

6,978 posts

Posted:
hiyas all! these photos were recently made available online. I'd just like to know who you guys are!??! such cool double-twirler tricks! they were all symmertical and exceedingly flirty
all i know was that they were hired, but weren't naked Flame.
Cheers!

Page: