dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Hey all just wonderd if thar is any poi clubs or such like in Bristol,or any good playses to spinn? as im doing the relativs thing soon and am going to nead to stay sain smileTake it easy!Dizz x[This message has been edited by dizzy (edited 08 January 2002).]

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
heh dizzyim a poier in this ere bristol!ure welcome 2 give me an email 2 hook up, theres a sunday spin in bath which ive never been 2 yet, (lame i know) but no clubs as as such in bristolstay sane , however u need 2------------------Love,Peace and HappinessRob[This message has been edited by robudda (edited 08 January 2002).]

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Hey Dizzy,Good to hear you are coming down south for a bit smileWe meet in Bath most Sundays (have been a little slack while the weather has been cold). However it has now warmed up and I am well up for some Poi action.Feel free to e-mail me if you want to try and link up and I can give you a phone no to get in touch with us smileMark.PS robudda get yourself over to Bath sometime :P e-mail me for a contact if yo ulike smile[This message has been edited by Mark P (edited 08 January 2002).]

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Hi ya chears lads Im hoping to be in Bristol at the end of Jan ! Where in bath do yous meet?Rob maybe we could hook up and go to Bath for da sunday! I'll e-mail youz closer to the time Take it easy!Dizz x

gάrbǿaddict
521 posts
Location: Bristol / London / Norwich / Chennai, India (UK) (...

Posted:
I still know a few people who go a spin fire on college green every once in a while. Its a nice place to spin at night. There is nothing regular just a few people going down now and then. Rob should remember the good old college green spins.peace outgarbo tongue------------------
quote:
"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi
www.liquidfire.moonfruit.com

be excellent to each other: safe:

HOP Newsletter