TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Right, since I'm willing to bet that more people read this board than the Events, Performances & Gatherings one, I'm going to post this here in the hope that more people read it.I'm going to the Gathering in 2003, but it's a bit expensive.I was thinking that if enough of us who'd be flying from the UK booked together, we might be able to negotiate a bit of a discount.I'll look into it if enough people are interested, let me know if you are.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Count me in!But Pele needs to give us some definite dates first...And, I would prefer to go in a bit of a group anyway, since I don't know any other Poi-ers yet! :-(Get in touch if you want to:carrey@anytimenow.com

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Please pencil me in Mr Liquid cow.If you go to www.cheapflights.co.uk they have erm cheap flights.

Meh

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Ok, that's 3. We could really do with a fair few more if we're going to try getting the prices down.I might send out a mass email to everyone in england who's posted in the rollcall thread, although I'll probably leave it for a bit to give people a chance to see this thread.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

[Nx?]BRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,749 posts

Posted:
Im for it.email: shadowmail@subdimension.comNix

This is a post by tom, all spelling is deleberate
-><- Kallisti

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Totally guys good idea count me in as well.If there are enough of us we will take over the whole plane!!!!------------------'Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience'

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You should try posting a thread in the events and gatherings forum. That way Kato and Orange might see it too. They dont seem to be able to find any of the other forums.... grin winkI think Tempest, Sacred_spiral and a few others will be interested too. I will mention it to them when I get the chance.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
I don't know any of you guys but count me in (if you'll have me smile? )email: may@makebelieve.co.ukRos xx

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I don't know any of them either don't worry about it. The gatherings a whole year off plenty of time to grow to loathe *cough* I mean love them... grin

Meh

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Got room for a little one? smile

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Cool, I go away for new year's eve and suddenly the total's up to 7 when I get back smile------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

TheGrynygoggmember
47 posts

Posted:
I'd like to go but I can't afford anything, so sorry. I'd like to get the price down but it looks like I won't. BTW. Anyone here go to Just Jugglers In Vauxhall or Brixton?

Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

CarreySILVER Member
180 posts

Posted:
Hiya,Stu and I went down to Brixton last night, but I think we were too eager, because nobody else was there. Luckily there was a guy called Andy who let us in and we had a bash at it ourselves...damn cold though! My fingers are going to fall off one of these days.Is it all on for next week proper??Cheeers,C

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I will also be going.

Are we nearly there yet?

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
mr monkey... i am interested, but need to see how much money were talking about, and how things pan out at work... what i can afford might change drastically! smile

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

TheGrynygoggmember
47 posts

Posted:
I haven't been yet (Just Jugglers, that is). I got a flyer from OddBallz in Camden just before Xmas and was wondering what it is like.

Just ignore me. Everyone else does.

dizzymember
43 posts

Posted:
Room for one more?Dizz xx

born again angel 2001member
1 post

Posted:
Hi to the grynygogg and to Carrey. Saw your messages about just jugglers. I was aware of the Vauxhall one, but didn't know there was one as close as Brixton. Could you let me know where the Brixton one is held? Cheers x

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know the address of the Brixton one?I go to the one in Vauxhall, and I have to say I really enjoy it. I'm more of a staff person (still learning), and Vauxhall has some good staff peeps that are willing to help.Come on down and join the fun. grin grin[This message has been edited by BamBam (edited 15 January 2002).]

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Yes Pleeeease smile Can I come, can I, can I. smileWell depends on how much?.....keep us posted Bovril smileAngie x

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead