AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
for all you burners...diana said;OK, here's an idea. My pal Sue is putting up another fire installation this year, called The Chamber of Creation: https://www.burningman.com/themecamps_ins...amberofcreation
This is an elaboration of her ring of fire from previous years, which she designed expressly as a fire performance venue. I don't know how "performable" this year's effort will be, but it'd be a good place to meet and play. How 'bout Thursday night at sundown? and some of us said we'd be there...Katinca and I will be there, at Sundown (ie around 20 minutes after the sun has actually set and it's beginning to get properly dark) on thursday night...we are staying with Spiral Oasis somewhere in Infant. I'm 6'1" brown shoulder length dreads, and Australian. Kate is about 5'5", long blonde hair and a good looking Aussie girl tongue. If you see us, dont be afraid we mean you no harm! winkcome say hi, it's always hard to hook up with ppl at big events, and I'm expecting this one will be crazy.nomad suggested a tuesday night meeting, at the same place.Kate and I will be there at 20mins after sunset on Tuesday night.hope to meet some of you soon smileJosh

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Josh is good looking too! and I'm willing to bet that he'll be wearing baggy pants and a t-shirt.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
i think definately that motif, possibly in a dark green color? have fun josh wish i could be there in person as well as in spirit.

anyone got a light?