• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > The Artist Formerly Known as...

Login/Join to Participate

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Sorry to waste all of your time like this but I find in necessary to change my user name from Mrmo_NYC to simply NYC to maintain a higher level of anonymity. Though nothing has happened on THIS site, it seems that my HS students have been bored into looking for their chemistry teacher online in other venues. I have developed quite a relationship with many of you (most who Ive yet to meet in person) and I certainly want to be able to continue speaking freely with you all. I may change it again in the future to something a bit more interesting but Ill keep you posted.Thanks!-MrMo aka NYC

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete Topic

beaker

Total posts: 54
Posted:I changed my name to beaker from pyro_teknik this is because beaker is my nickname. I also prefer it too.
Non-Https Image Link

C'mon baby light my fire

Delete

Posted:fair enough - just so long as you dont lose your endearing attitude
Non-Https Image Link
Love,Josh

Delete

flash fire
BRONZE Member since Jan 2001

flash fire

Sporadically Prodigal

Total posts: 2758
Posted:cool NYC. NYC is much more badass anyway. A bit more elusive, a bit more mysterious.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Delete

Code128

Total posts: 69
Posted:NYC i will respect your name change without any issues. Before that though, the old name Mrmo was that pronounced as Mister Mo or was it just straight mirmo? and would that make your real first or last name something that starts with Mo? Thus engendering your change to keep students from tracking you down?Code

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Delete

Code128

Total posts: 69
Posted:One other thing, do you think your posts will get less respect now that your counter is back down to 1?
Non-Https Image Link

------------------
A.N.T.H.E.L.I.O.N

Delete

NYC

NYC

NYC

Total posts: 9232
Posted:Josh: Thanks, never have, never will!Flash: All part of the plan! As you well know, all of my decisions are done to impress you!
Non-Https Image Link
Code: Mr.; Yes; Yes, What is this poi thing of which you all speak of? And how can I make it sparkly?

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Delete