jedimastahmember
97 posts

Posted:
Anyone in the Austin area. I invite you to come to my house to dance, talk, exchange ideas, or just to have fun. If you are intrested I would love to meet some of you.When is this happening you ask? Sunday the 26th. At about 11:00pm.(I gotta work) frown Where? In Round Rock. To get here you go north on I35 tilkl you get to business 35 exit. Exit there and go to the light. Do not get in the far right lane for it will take you to Dell. Take a left at the light going over the overpass. You will see Jack In The Box, Hastings, Taco Cabana, etc in a shopping strip to the right. Pass it and take the first right. Go down about a tenth of a mile to the first left. Then you go to the stop sign and take a right. Now you will be on my street named Frontier Trail. You will see three stone mail boxes on the right. My house is the immidiately after the third stone mailbox. Well I'm off to work hope to see you there tomarrow. If you have any questions e-mail me at mahvelousmeals@aol.com. See ya later smile