moses
Total posts: 30
Posted:hay guys,i was amazed to find so many people interested in firepoise! iv been spinning for all of 6 weeks and still havent found anyone 2 spinn with. where is everybody hideing? the free parties are gettin harder to find so if anyone happens to be in the southwest of England and is up 4 a fire session let me know!keep burning,keep smillin.

..::Spiral Out:Keep Going::..

Delete Topic

GoldenKrispy
Total posts: 60
Posted:HEllo there!!Well, I live in Cornwall! Is that anywhere near you? Keep Smiling
Non-Https Image Link
GoldenKrispy

Delete

beaker
Total posts: 54
Posted:I live in the south west near stonehenge is that anywhere near you??
Non-Https Image Link

C'mon baby light my fire

Delete

jowah
Total posts: 6
Posted:Hey guysIts jowah here,(aka moses).GoldenKrispy, where abouts in Cornwall? I live near Exeter so you might not b 2 far away.beaker, your only an hours drive away so if theres any fire spinning going on let me know!had a mental session last nite, wish you guys could of been there. didnt stop till gone 5 this morning! had several visits from the police and tock a burn to the back. all in all a good nite.keep burning,keep smillin.Jowah

Delete

GoldenKrispy
Posted:Helo againIm living in St.Austell!! About an hour and a half from Exeter! So do u have friends that spin aswell then? Sounds like last night was interesting for you!! hehe! I'll send u email!Keep Smiling
Non-Https Image Link
Golden Krispy

Delete

jowah
Posted:GoldenKrispy,Good to hear from you so soon. St. Austell's cool, not to far away. iv got 1 friend that spins but she at Uni in falmouth so i dont get to see her much. So whats the deal in st.Austell, is there many spinners down there?keep burning,keep smillin.

Delete

GoldenKrispy
Posted:I wish there were spinners here! If there is, then they must hide away and spin coz ive never seen any!! Im so lonely
Non-Https Image Link
Golden
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

jowah
Posted:I no wot u mean GK, there dosent seam to be much action in this part of the country - looks like we r gonna have to make a trip to london!!!!Beaker, where r u man?keep burnin,keep smillin. jowah

Delete

gάrbǿ
gάrbǿ

addict
Total posts: 521
Posted:Hey.I live in bristol nd will be moving to london in 4 weeks to go to uni
Non-Https Image Link
If your ever around and want to spin then give me a shout
Non-Https Image Link
peace outgarbo
Non-Https Image Link
------------------ quote:"Be the change"Mahatma Ghandi www.liquidfire.moonfruit.com

be excellent to each other: safe:

Delete

jowah
Posted:Hay garbo,Gonna be goin up 2 Bristol at the end of september, its either going to be the 21st - 23nd or the following wkend (28th - 30th). let me no if your still around and we will definatly meet up 4 a spinn!Keep it unreal!jowah

Delete