• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...1112131415...48
PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4991
Posted:ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete Topic

spikeyrich
BRONZE Member since Sep 2001

Total posts: 19
Posted:ignor this screen name cos it aint mine...
but hey its me PK!! any one missed me?
anyway beena lot of shit going off in the past 2/3 weeks now..
but any way i have no PC until i can affordto fix mine.shame.. well skint.
erm as for the next poi in the park, well we were talkin about this at the pub on monday night, and we cam up with the asumption of saurday 25th at devonshire green in sheffieldcity center.. well if it happens then thats kewl.. we also felt that pip 2 werked really well at dev green and that endcliffe was a lil outta the way even though its 5 mins walk from my house.. but turn outs are better then nothing due to the shitty weather last month!!! cheers guys fer those that came out for a lil slack rope, stilts and toys!!
well if ppl turn up on the 27th then thats kewl... shame of it though is i will be at headcharge the night befor and tha i am performing at global gathering on that saturday.. so i may notbe around for PIP.. aww that fucks me off.. *insert sad face here*
take care guys , i will be back asap!!!
xxpk

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

Delete

UCOF
SILVER Member since Apr 2002

UCOF

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 15414
Posted:Dam it!! im off helping my local scout group on the 20th..whens the one after that? Thanks for the offer thistle!!! it would be cool to see hayli again..i might take you up on that offer!!
Have you got directions please?

----------------------
I like Chees

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Hey PK. How goes it? Ros and I are going to be at Headcharge this month (plus various other members of my little fire family). So that should be exciting. Haven't seen you for ages. Be good to catch up etc.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Total posts: 150
Posted:Hi Cantus M'darlin how are you doin???
Was talking to Dibs yesterday about the firewalk and she said you and Ros might be interested.....(more details...seperate thread: Firewalk/Events, Performances & Gatherings)
Speak soon
Angie xx

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

Delete

dibs_star

Total posts: 603
Posted:

Doesn't look like me is allowed time off work. My last resort is if my boss can escape from a company meeting, and cover my shifts for the weekend. But, being 'the boss', he has to attend company meetings. Doesn't look good. However, I won't say no until it's a definite. EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR DIBS!!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

I'm also going to be offline from Saturday morning and won't have a pooter till september. So I guess, If I'm there- I'm there, if not, I shall be sad. Hope to see you there, for headcharge and pip. GET CROSSING THOSE LIMBS!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:But you'll be phoning some of us up at regular intervals to keep us posted as to the situation anyhoo. So us that get phoneded can update the others accordingly.

Delete

dibs_star

Total posts: 603
Posted:I guess you can. Thanks bro.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:well if the July PiP is the day after Headcharge then my young lady and I shall most likely be attending. Should be able to muster lots of happy smiley and underslept kinfolks too.

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Total posts: 829
Posted:ok so how come as soon as we move into a house right next to endcliffe park pip moves back to devonshire green?

wherever you go, there you are.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Dunno cos Pk lives up your way too. I suspect intrigue....

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:Will some one please email me some directions to Devonshire Green. Not am map just written directions. Cheers.

Sorry, pretend I never posted that. I've decided to go live on a beach in Wales for a fortnight starting 26th July.

Onelove Thistlefirepixie

[ 20 July 2002, 04:47: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Newborn knows where it is,Thistle. You could try asking him. The second PiP was held there. Newborn and mrs Newborn came to that. It's worth a try anyhoo.

I can give you directions on the day if you phone me up from your car. But I Can't think right now.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:the sun is certainly not shining today is it urghhh
any way, just to let you guys no i am back yay,
sorry i cant make it this coming saturday! *shame*
well i am off now see u guys soon.

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:But you're still going to Headcharge aint ya?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:We need to attach some form of floataion device to this thread. It keeps sinking in a sea on Torontean meet threads.

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:*mush state of mind*
erm not sure about headcharge, man it will be a long weekend for us to do that and perform, i know noona is doing the whole weekender so i may just drag miss pk's ass along to headcharge even if its fer a few hours. she aint never been.
As long as you and Ros are gonna be there too! cos i aint seen u guys since what london? fuck knows!
oh who are all these new names i been looking at round here? i am well lost nowadays! too long in the forest with the mushroom god i think, damn those fairys are cute *hehe*
right thats all fer me for one night.
hope to see u friday cantus.

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Posted:C@ntus!

Guess Wot!!

Im Coming Im coming Im coming .....2 Headcharge on Friday....its all sorted . Gonna head down 2 N-Castle pick up some friends (crazy stiltwalker/Poi/staff folk) Pick up a great M8 from leeds and then arrive in Sheff at sometime, somehow, somewhere an I'll give u an Ross a bell when we arrive....or I'll sniff u out when we get there!!!!
Cant wait...I know the journey from d' highlands is gonna be worth it!!!

Im Soooooo excited m'darlin!!!

Cant wait 2 meet you all

Angie x

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:I think the plan was that everybody who's going to headcharge was coming over to ours first, did I mention that brother? errm, yeah I was going to see if yourself and that fluffy nepalm fairy wanted to come and grab food at ours, we could all have a nice spot of afternoon tea, but by the seems of things, it might be the whole world, because we got some other people I know apparently meeting at ours, so I think we'll just have to throw the invitation open to all and sundry. So anyone up in sheffield for heqadcharge and PiP that needs a place to stay, I'm sure myself and aunty James can put you all up (and we promise we wont nail you to the cieling!)

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:well i can't nail anyone to the ceiling even if i wanted to - it's several yards above my head.

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:but like the man said, everyone's welcome all the time.

Delete

legion

Total posts: 73
Posted:except canadian joe

We all float down here.

Delete

Mercury&Solace

Total posts: 12
Posted:Yo Spiral I am back dude......When are we going to have a spin......I am looking forward to see all of you guys soon .........

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:hello again mercury me and spiral have moved into a house in hunters bar. he's got no credit on his phone but it does work so you can phone him (0781 7038353).

everyone's going to headcharge on friday night (os1 are playing live ) and then pip on sat.

Delete

Mercury&Solace

Total posts: 12
Posted:Nice .....Where is PIP now....I heard that they have moved it....I will see all of ya there then.......I have to get my chains................see ya

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:yay change of plans!!!!
me and nancy are gonna be at headcharge tonight, and f**k global gathering, pip is gonna be way much more fun.... so i am gonna be there on dev green too! woot woot!!!! yay....
anyway guys see yall tonight fer some mad fuctup spinning down at the arches!!
woot woot****

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:Good to see you Mr PK!! Blinding weekend and all that malarky. blurgh. I still haven't recovered from how much beer we drunk! And I hope everyone that came and stayed at ours had a good tome and no-ones died of food poisoning yet!

Delete

Noona
BRONZE Member since Jan 2002

Noona

Cake lover

Total posts: 258
Posted:Hope you all had a mad one, I was sorry to have missed all you lovely people.

Had an absolutely mental headfuk of a weekend at global gathering scaring little cyberkids as a 10foot alien bug!

Delete

Posted:Just returned to the rainy highlands

Well what can I say....Headcharge was amazing even though I managed, somehow to miss OS1!! Still havent worked out were I was
Just want to say a Hoooooooooge great big thanx to Spiral, Mind Gap, Annie, Kali and Howard for making me so welcome at the weekend....your cooking was amazing Spiral and no I didnt feel dodgy afterwards (not from the food any how )
P.I.P was fab....you guys are so talented and P.K.....WOW at all your toys!!! I learnt such a lot just from watching you all .....mainly how crap I am
Hi to C@ntus and Ros (thanx Cantus for reminding me about Headcharge) and I hope you enjoy your travels Kali.
You are all very beautiful, special people and my door is open to you anytime

Luv n hugz

Angie x
.....(Corrected name spellin .....thanks C@anctus )

[ 01 August 2002, 06:17: Message edited by: Angie ]

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Kyrian wasn't there. Do you perhaps mean Kali?

Delete

PK_

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Posted:cheers guys what a fantastic weekend, head charge *blinding* same here missed OS1 oh well...
PIP fantastic!!! thanks angie for coming such a long way, kali how fantastic to meet you ur such an angel. hope you have fun traveling and say hi to cass for me.
erm PIP day 2 ermmm ended up with sunstroke! not good, but got some nice staff moves down!
and teapots in weston park!! big up to kato's smoke ring!!! haha kick ass kato learning fire breathing! sick* lol was all good fun!
right nice to see all you guys again, lets hope next month is gonna top that!
loves ya and leaves ya!.....

PK.

*Francois Couperin.

Delete

Page: 1...1112131415...48