Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow back down allready angie?...lol
erm wish i could go to this erm free party thingy but i will be at federation in leeds saturday night jumping around in some random costumes as normal, sunday is my moms long awaited visit but as for monday happy beday and all that and yeah i will be around. must check this weather forcast out for the weekend i cant be dealing with this crap antipoi weather its getting right on my mantits!
hey angie can you by anychance get chris to email me those beautiful pics he took of us all? i have just finished editing all the video feeds from the pip weekender so i am curently sorting pages out on the site today ready for upload!
have a lovely day sat indoors watching the rain..

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Yes I know I just cant keep away....I'll have done some miles this last couple of weeks (my poor ickle car )
I have sent Chris a msg to get him to send you the pics....the firebreathing ones are really cool. He should do that this eve for you.
Guess wot the Sun has come out up here and its a blinder!!!! Blue sky, cottonwool clouds, sparkly sea and majestic green mountains....PERFICK!!! I live in heaven
Hope you are gettin some better weather down there and that it hangs around over this weekend. Hopefully see you on Monday then.

Uggs n stuff
Angie x

**Look out in Leeds for a giant flying moon moth with onboard electric illumination pyrotechnics flyin around in the sky on Sat !!!

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
Just wanted to say I had a great time at PIP and sheffield in general. PK, I will definitely tell Cass you say hello. It was lovely meeting you and Miss PK. You guys are great. Let me know where and when I can see the footage from that day.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
all footage is uploaded.... goto
www.poiinthepark.co.uk its in the flicks section under new gallery.. bout 12 flicks in all! just waiting on piccies from chris...seems to be all flicks at the mo, cant be arsed with my camera too, i allways get carried away and costs me a fortume in processing.
anyway go see footage....

150 posts

Posted:
PK....Hi, just a quickie cos Im off on my journey daaan saaf in a min, but I spoke to Chris and he tells me he has downloaded all the pics from the weekend on this site www.clubphoto.com

they are only small pics and will be on for 90 days
He said if there are any that you want email him and he will send them to you.
Are you on MSN messenger cos it is very quick to send pics over that he is cjb2000@hotmail.com and is online quite a bit during day.

Hope thats some help

Hope to see u on Monday

Much luv
Angie x

KaliBRONZE Member
577 posts

Posted:
:jumping up and down excitedly:
Yay!!! PK! That's the first time I've seen footage of myself spinning. (runs over and gives PK a big kiss on the cheek, making sure to avoid the piercing there).
That was great. Thank you. Excellent website, too.

Beauty is the conscious sum of all our perversions.-Salvador DaliHope without action is hopeless.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
onedizzybird has onelonelypoi...bummer

hello folks!!!

sorry i missed the park, good to see you all at headcharge lucky i didn't miss os1 they were great as always!!!!!!!!

unfortunatly i lost one of my poi in the arches and im wondering if anyone saw it and picked it up , its just not fun spinning with only one.

anyhow i refuse to get grumpy about it, sounds as though you all had a good weekend hopefully i will be at the next pip depending on when it falls. i won't be out for a while coz i have to resit my exams but take care for now...sending you all BIG cyberhugs and hope to see you shortly!!!!!!!!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Walking Corpse had one but, I presume, that's the one you have now. I think one of those young girls (Nicola's friends) had them earlier than that. My memory is a little hazy.

Meh

150 posts

Posted:
Hey PK....love your site.
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee at the sparkly poi.
I like!!!!!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
wow i'm getting a nack for making poi gurlies happy!!! yay!
erm i'm not gonna type right now i think its best that i dont... remind me that plymouth is too damn far for a 4 hour gig....
*feels lost*
bye guys
xxxx

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
Plymouth? eek! what'd I miss? Why am i unable to follow any HoP conversations at the moment or are you being random PK ?

*wanders off in serious state of confusion*

Plymouth........It's not that far. An hour and a half or so. From my house

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
If ytou read PK's posts with his voice in your hewad then it all makes sense. Can you remember his accent?

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
what u saying cantus??? huh uhuh!! haha
naw had a gig in plymouth on saturday night... didnt sleep for 2 days and felt a lil lost, confussed... erm i dont remember anything about drugs!/. huh?! lol just kidding dont touch them but was a good night for mainstream cheese, dont think i could have coped for more than 4 hours in that dive.
cantus accent? i dont have one i come from leicester! lmao!!
now i'm being random.
is fire breathing gonna be concidered bad now do you think? could happen to any of us.
anyway guys werking on date for next pip ... sat or sunday dev green of endcliffe? need feed back i thought dev green worked quite well? but spirals gonna moan about the ride in to town now he lives by us! so mail me or post or i'm just gonna fuck ur heads up again!!
peace guys

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Yeah that insane PK dude is a freak of nature isn't he? Ze crazy in ze coconut man pinned me down and pierced holes in my cheek the other day while I wasn't looking....
owwwwwwwwwwww!
So tommorrow I'm going to tie him to a trapeze and set fire to his socks.
Shhh! don't tell him!

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
lmao @ noona !

prob. won't see any of you for a while so happy playing until next we meet

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

150 posts

Posted:
Sorry I didnt get over to see you guys on Monday...had a sleepless weekend started at Unity Day at hyde park in Leeds....which was great....lots of firey folk (met Goafire) ended up at a freeparty up the Ilkley moors....rain, fog, fire, mud, dirty techno nutter folk.....bloody greeeeat. Was up for coming over to Sheff on Monday but trying to get anything out of PK on the phone was a challenge....bless and I couldnt get Spiral on his Mobile

Wont be down your neck of the woods for a while cos back to studying next week bummer

Much luv

Angie x

markmember
8 posts

Posted:
Hello guys. anyone care to tell me when and where the next poi in the park is???

When the revolution comes you will be the first to die!!!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
thats a good question...any ideas pk???x

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
...still with onelonleypoi

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
erm how does next saturday sound on dev green 4pm?
,sorry guys had text's and emails asking me but i've been shit busy right now.
If you guys are all gonna meet next sat, i hope you have a cracking day and sorry not to be able to be there due to me and nancy being picked up at 2.30 to goto plymouth for the night then have to come back and hopfully goto manchester on sunday for mardigra yay!.. so busy end of month for us.
anyway hope you liked the pics and movies from last months pip.
i got some old pics i found the other day and when i get a chance and post them on the site.
anyway guys off for my vodka jelly now and chill damn kiddies poi workshops worn me out today.
oh and theres no way i am posting the trapese footage up of me.
Laura wanna bribe me not to posts urs up? hahaha
take care guys see you all very soon!
xxx

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
errr, hang on a cottont picking minute

PK and nat notin sheffild for august PIP?
Folds arms, sticks out tongue
We'll im not coming then.
So there.
errm thats poo.
I got the car and everything.
We'll maybe, I spose theres a noonafluff and bounceorange and I want to disect parallel weaves with kato. but no PK, geez it wont be the same.

Hmm I'll see what I can do, next saturday you say.
Is that still the plan?

Drew

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
Is everything still on for tomorrow?
If it is and anyone needs a lift I'm heading over from St.Annes(nr Blackpool) on the M6, M61, M61, then M1. PM me if you do

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
if anyone else needs a lift... you look great, you're gorgous, we love you, the world is your oyster, now go for it.....

Now let me get this right, take the m1 and turn left after nottingham.
Apparently I'm navigating and Doms driving, theres even romours of passengers. hmmm.

tomorrow kiddos. woopiee
drew

[ 24 August 2002, 08:15: Message edited by: glass ]

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
oh dear, we're going to get lost!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
*puzzled look from me*
damn southerners huh yeah get lost i dare ya!!! hahahahaha yeah like we know how to get around on the tubes in london!
yeah still on fer tomorrow guys, i still wont be there though..
theres soming going on at the arches saturday night too and then sunday on dev green theres somin happening i heard goldie is playing a free party type thing erm so if ppl are up for it, i will be there!

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
WoOOOoOoOoOOOooOoWOooooooOOOooOooOOo!!!!!!

YEEEHAAARR!!!! YIPPEEEEEEEEE!!!!!! WAHEY!!!!!!

wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

Noona is one excited bunny, boinging round the room off all the walls and the ceiling, breaking 10,000 year old urns in her path.

woowoo! Drew and Dom are coming to play, hip hip hip hooray...

the sun has got his hat on...hiphiphiphooray

And lucky you, I only live a stones throw from the house of the poi-masters-of -the-universe so I will be stalking you all weekend hoooooray!!
*(NB. Be warned that Kato guards his lair at all times wearing only his pink frilly knickers and a chinese hat)

But I insist that you at least stay till Monday cos theres going to be a lurvely party in the countryside from sunday afternoon till monday.

Otherwise I will knot Doms hair to the steering wheel of his car so you wont be able to get home anyway hahahahahahahaha heheheeeeee

Wooooowooooooo! (I think i've been spending too much time in orangeland with all these swirlywoowoos)

Anyway gotta shoot, Can't wait to see you guys ( In case you hadn't already got the jist of the message!)

love noons X

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
***News Flash***

Free Party Sat night in the countryside too

And another good reason to stay in sheffield till monday is that the lovely orange ball of energy isn't getting back from Danaes till Sun, and hopefully he's not getting back too late cos we have his house keys and we wanna go to the countryside yay!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yay!!!!!!!!! the sun is shining, its a great day to spin then the lescar nta are playing in dills absence then off to the party!!!!!!!!!

weeeeeeeeeeeee spin city...life is great see you all later xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
hello chaps...

well saturday was good fun it was great to meet you dom and andy and hope you enjoyed the party!!!
i still feel and itsy bit hazy from the weekend but it was well worth it!!

pk - i hope your going to be at the next pip!

see you all you all soon!!!!!!!!! xxxxxxxxxxx

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you hope i do too!
dom, drew hope you enjoyed your stay with us as much as we enjoyed having you guys up here.
big thanks to you drew for my new secret footage... kato watch out man, i'm taking things to a glass full level! hahah
untill next time......... *london* maybe big pip weekender type thingy in london so time to get saving kiddies.. we got soming big up our sleves.. will keep you posted untill we got venues sorted. yay kant wait!

Page: ......