Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
First Caroline's lung, then spiral's leg....who'll be next I wonder?

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i actually died this morning, but who cares....looking forward to seeing you guys this sunday it will be so good! erm liam is livin on devonshire street some where i saw him a few days ago hobbleing through town on his way home he cant walk on it still fer a few days he has to go back to the doctors again this week if its no better but fuck he cant do any thing with it. just hope he comes to veg in the park.
well after this weekend i may be offline fer a while till i have moved in with kato in the new poi house yay....
anyway things to do must dash.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Veg in the Park?

Have you renamed it?

I want a tshirt with that on....

Meh

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I am next. seriously fucked my arm up in scuffle with mobile phone thief. he threw an iron bar at me and it went into arm. have had to have muscle stitched back together etc...so no spinning for ages. I'll still see you's on sunday though. Catboy is giving me lift.

Are we nearly there yet?

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Aw shit. Poor you Thistle.

I'll find the bastard and trample him to death with my exceedingly long metal legs which I shall fit with rusty nails and broken glass.

love noona

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
And about this veg-in-the-park thing,
are we all obliged to bring fresh vegetables or something?

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Cheers Noona, I'll give you his name and address!

For Veg in the Park I will bring a big bowl of salad and a fruit salad. If i can't spin at least I can picnic

Are we nearly there yet?

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Thistle, sorry to hear that! bloody scum! I'll join Noona in the revenge possee!

Hope your arm gets better soon!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Does that mean your offer of a lift is withdrawn then Thistle?

Maybe I'll get the train home again. I wonder how late they run on Sundays....

Meh

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
I dont mind giving people a lift (now I have a car with more than 2 seats) but I can only get like 5 or 6 in my new wheels, so we might have to draw straws... baggsie I get shot gun!... ...well acctually I better drive I guess

anyway let me know on sunday...

unfortunately I have to work on monday (at 6!!!!) so I will be leaving early (well about 10 - 10:30pm anyway) so as long as thats OK for people I dont have a problem with giving lifts

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Thanks Dom for support

No C@ntus, offer still stands. So glad to see your concernS are totally selfless

Cheers Catboy the time is good as SNOOPoi gotta go to school monday morning.

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Not sure if I'm going now. It's Headcharge 4th Birfday on Friday night. With Pranksterz headlining. I don't think I can go to both that and PiP.

So I think Headcharge wins this month.

Hopefully I'll be at the July PiP though.

Meh

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
poor thistle hope your arm gets better soon, lets hope noona catches up with the brat...go noona x

tricksenBRONZE Member
29 posts

Posted:
boohooo,can't come to poi in the park.as some old mates i ain't seen for years coming to vist yeah
but i'm in sheffield in the week after pip,so do's anyone want to meet up for a mid-week poi session.please!
need some fire friends.xx

***********************************to find your mind you have to lose it first!!

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
errm......

I CAN WALK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

see you all at pip, and thanx for all the healing energies people. went from cripple yesterday to walking today!!!! someone must've been doing something right. Dibs - haven't been answering my phone coz' I've lost the charger, and I will be quite insulted if u dont come and stay at mine when u visit us in sheffield. Spiral is back.

Love Light and hugs to everyone for not forgetting me, as if u did, I migh have ceased to exist!

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hmmm..... for weeks now you've been a cripple eliciting sympathy from all and sundry but today you've made a miraculous recovery.
of course that wouldn't have anything to do with headcharge 4th birthday tonight would it?

anyway, hope you all have fun tonight . my cynicism is only a result of my jealosy that everyone's going and i'm not

wherever you go, there you are.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
and who's fault is that

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
some of us have responsibilities

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
but i guess i'm just too lazy

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
9 pages this is one monster baby thread

Just a quick, one to say that I'm not going to make it up to sunny sheffield this evening

But I will make it next time

have a Kewl time, ya'll
(typed in a london acent doing an impersonation of a sheffield accent trying to sound like an american)

Drew

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Sorry folks I'm not going to make it this evening. Arm hurts and need to sleep. Zzz Zzz zzzz

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I stayed awake for 48+ hours and just couldn't cope with Sheffield anymore so I've goned home. No Veg in the Park for me. Sorry.

On the plus side, on my way home I did get to help the police catch and arrest 2 men that were robbing people on Sheffield railway station. So that's a bonus.

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
i hope this doesn't mean we have to hide our illicit activities from constable cantus from now on.
maybe i should stay down here in salisbury.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You planning to wander round the railway station begging? Then threaten and abuse people who don't give you money?

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
well not any more apparently

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*tries to picture the Mind Gap threatening anyone at all*

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link
grrr!

how's that?

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
AUNTY MIND GAP - don't pull that face, it's freaking me out... u look ugly....make a happy face like that!

YAY!! I'm going to sleep in Spiral's hair!!! yay!!

*Dibs runs around in circles clapping her hands* Happy happy happy now

Glad your leg is better Liam; and I discovered a while back that you'd lost your phone charger so don't worry I don't hate you for ignoring me

lalalala Mind Gap, looks like I won't need to stay in your pocket when I come up then, I can have Liam's hair. hehe. But I still want a watermelon lollipop Aunty........please *puppy dog eyes*

mmmmmmm....lollies! *slurp slurp*

Hope to see you all on 26th July (MUST BOOK TIME OFF WORK!) Bye bye!
Dibs xxx

[ 02 July 2002, 02:11: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
sorry dibs
is this better?

Non-Https Image Link

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
*runs away in fright*

YOUR HEAD IS MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAASSSSSSSIIIIIVVVVEEE
Aunty!!! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED. YOU IS HOOGE!!

You might want to put ice on that....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Page: ......