Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
BOING BOING BOING BOING WOOOOOO!!!!!

See you all Saturday. I've flown home specially for PIP...erm well I'm home and I'll be there!
You fly away to find snow and what happens, you get back to find it on your doorstep. well I hope so anyway. -snow on snow on snow! Need to make a mental note not to wear thermal gloves to twirl in again (both hands went up in flames last week - oops!) made 15 euros though. hehe!

The big oil drum idea sounds like a good'un, no idea where we'll find one though?
Drew are you bringing your beautiful suitcase, hugging it is long overdue.

Anyone Headchargin it on Friday?

Sorry I've rambled on long enough. I'll spare you.
See you Sat

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
not many going to headcharge, me, nan, cantus, ros, tempests, maybe jo, kato and who ever else.

how was france? how long you back for?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
My fluffy one and me are going to Headcharge.

I think we're forcing the PK family to come with us too.

Does your enquiry mean you'll be gracing us with your presence then Noonarie one?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Dang that PK and his quicker typing.....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Spiral is coming too - if he know's what's good for him!!

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:
[q]

Dizzy Bird - the february PiP had driving snow too. It was at the ponderosa (near your house) It got called off after a while cos we couldn't see far or grip anything.

But you (or sy or Liam or anyone) wouldn't know that cos none of you turned up.....

yeah i remember only too well, trying to fight my way through wind and terential snow blizard to get there and the fact that only me, andy, orange, cantus, kato, tempest and dave turned up we must be hardcore

BTW Whitters texted me yesterday to ask if I would like to come to Sheffield this weekend. Apparently it's headcharge on friday the a PiP on the saturday - fancy that!!!!

is there?

I'll reply when i've shaken off this sarcasm that's afflicting me at the moment.....

you seem to be getting that quite a bit cantus, first flowing chalice now rachel haha [/q]

[ 29. January 2003, 14:41: Message edited by: PK [Dust-Punk] ]

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Erm...... Is anyone actually staying at ours on friday night????????????? The other two have an exam saturday morning and are telling me there's a couple of people staying - I don't know as I'm not in sheffield at the moment, so please people - some one what the hell is going on? - if people are wanting to stay at mine, and don't want to headcharge - I'll stay at mine with them - if not - and I can afford it (which I very much doubt ) I suppose I can go. I know norfolk is out a bit in the stone age but it doesn't stop people communicating and telling me what in the name of bambozeely doozly is going on oh, and I just put two more wicks on my firestaff today

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by C@ntus:

But you (or sy or Liam or anyone) wouldn't know that cos none of you turned up.....

And before you take that tone of type with me young man I got phoned up half way there just to be told it was cancelled....... get you fraggling facts right....

[ 30. January 2003, 07:42: Message edited by: Spiral ]

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
im with liam on that one

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Spiral:
And before you take that tone of type with me young man I got phoned up half way there just to be told it was cancelled....... get you fraggling facts right....
since when?. we were there for 2 hours, so how would it have been canceled?

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
All I know is we were half way to the place, when someone phoned up and said 'The weather's poo were all leaving now - just because we weren't there the moment it kicked off - we were on our way.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
oh well maybe we can all be on time and not miss out on the fun this time. lol

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
ummm, hate to be all negative but we got:
from bbc
4-7 degrees
10-16mph wind !!! (great for flags)
and a bit rainy cloudy

On the up side, the london posse is at least this motly crew:
Hells, Lisa,jonny, chad (maybe)
steve, kat and drew

See you soon

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
ha ha haaaa

look at the weather1 tis gonna be fun - there'll be much freezing methinks

........and much hugging to keep warm (everyone grab a friendly looking spinner and snuggle for you lives!!!)

I went spinning this morning in the SNOW!! snow in the south? I'm less that two miles from the sea and there was SNOW at 6.oo this morning so what'd I do - spin in it

PK - So much for softy southerners

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Me too fairy, though not at six and not down south, less than 2 miles from the sea, spinning in the snow In norfolk! HAHAHAHAHA! but I think I'm not a southener anymore..... though I best shut up before aunty gap reveals my true origins ..........

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
PK, I realise you have a million things to organise for the weekend but could you arrange to bring hooddie too

Are we nearly there yet?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
no i like it to much and it fits so i am keeping it.
just kidding i hadnt forgot.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
when and where did i start getting personal about the southeners being soft?
erm 6 am thats when i just get my self in bed and look at me its now 12pm and am back here again.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
some of us have been spending far too much time here recently........

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
quote:
though I best shut up before aunty gap reveals my true origins ..........
Not just Auntie Mindie - I KNOW WHERE YOU COME FROM TOO!! Tee hee hee!!

And I reckon I've been spending FAR too much time on here - I got a flipping exibition to organise for the 11-12 Feb - But I'm more excited about this weekend..

*mental note - find themos flask for hot mulled wine..*
Brownies are being made tonight - only time I have - hope they won't be stale by Saturday - I'll put enough chocolate in them so hopefully you lot won't notice!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
mulled wine now theres an idea hmmmm.........hot whiskeys....uummmmm.........memo to self "must find/buy flask" sounds like lots of us are going to headcharge..yay!

get to bounce around lots plus there's been sooo much handbag bashing around here i wouldn't dare miss this pip, rain, hail, snow, hurrician etc.
hope everyone else will be there i remember an occassion last year (around bonfire night i think)i bought friends down to take photos in the pouring rain and didn't find anyone i think you all found some trees to shelter under...ended up in the pub and completely drunk ... oops

see some tomorrow, see rest on sat!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
some of us have been spending far too much time here recently........
aimed at some one inparticular? oh like i care and have better things to do than sit here and type nonsense no. sounds like some one else around here, well several spring to mind.
actually i did ride 3 miles on my unicycle yesterday. so at least i got some good exercise.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
well it was probably aimed at myself, and stix whilst you know where I'm from, I'm refering to where I was born...... ugh

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh! Ok

Just thought I hope no one allergic to nuts.. I'm making brownies..

1st ingredient is half a kilo of butter

I like making bulk.. just looks really bad when you weight it all out

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Hmm.... Will have to find the ingreidients to make my special cream of mushroom soup.......

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
...... and I hope the bouncy castle is in the park still..........

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
nope its all packed away aint it. allways is this time of year.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Yay! can't wait!

France was splendid thanks PK (whats with the "smugs" ) ya nutter. Wicked snowboarding, one rescue off the mountain in a blood wagon (knocked myself out after hiking up a huge ridge to ride some fresh powder) oops! massive rescue bill for me! Anyway got a bit lonely and missed me boyf too much so came home and I'm going back out after some gigs in March.
Did Pete manage to get hold of you, he's lost his phone, the dumbass.

It's been a long long time since I went to the Arches and I can't wait, especially as you lovely lot are coming. It's gonna be hug-a-mania! (damn that was a bit cheesy wasn't it?) I think I'm gonna have a run around on big legs, yippeeee!

See you then everybodyyyyyy

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Spiral your special mushroom soup sounds extremely enticing

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
havnt been in sheffield much since mid december, i'm home this week untill monday so i am gonna enjoy the weekend while i am here. then its off again for me for a while.

Page: ......