Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I have been promising to come down since August last year, so I will get my arse into gear and come down for that Sunday. However like all the other London peeps a place to stay overnight would be wicked.

Looking forward to it already!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW!

All my favouritest people coming to PIP - and all the loveliest people I want to meet too!

How come this PIP got so big? ooooooo It's going to be so much fun - I really, really can't wait! I got my train tickets sorted now PK so me and him will definately be kipping on your floor if that's ok? (had to talk to a scary man on the phone and everything!)

Jez - you'd better make it Will be lovely to see you again. And Tempest - you're supposed to be really good
Wahoo Josh is coming! But sad that Katinca's not going to be there though - eep! - is there no way she can make it?
And Glass? And Bam Bam? And Trippy Hippy?

I am a happy fluffy napalm fairy indeed

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

3,638 posts

Posted:
aargh! I just read that post back and it seems really annoying. I was going for excited, not irritating.

Dag nabbit.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lmao at FNF.
Kat told me she was gonna be in venice. oh how lucky she is, wish i was going.
right so, i'm full 2 fraggles, 2 tempests and 1 josh minus 1 katinca.

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
I'll come! and spread my pinkness and hopefully infect some people!

But i may require floor space if thats at all possible?

Yay i get to see loads cool people!

Alice

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

dromepixieveteran
1,463 posts

Posted:
I can provide bed space for one lucky lady! She better be a good girl though! One problemo is that I actually dont live in Sheff! I live in (get this ) Barnsley! LOL! I love it its bumblefuck! And glass yes its bumble and it is fucked! LOL!

Anyhow if one lucky lady wants to come by its good with me! i have one problemo though... I will be in Manchester on the 31st for a party and cannot cancel it... So I dont know what time I will be in Sheff on the first and I prob have to pass by my house to get clean and all that Jazz...

anyhow extensions of love and hugs to all in the HOP family,
huggles
fluffles
drome

JUGGLEwithyourmind!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
was being dizzy for a moment there i couldn't find post reply button...i thought the thread had run out of pages.....eeek!

i can offer floor space but after headcharge i could be anywhere as friends are coming up from nottingham and judgeing by the usual headcharge weekends i quite often don't get home until sunday however if folks are stuck let me know and i should be able to sort something out. if peoplw want to rest before they go home though your more than welcome

as for the cake....well erm i may poison you all i could get some biccies though and if anyone else would like to bring cake im sure it will go down a treat!!

look forward to seeing you all

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps i thought the first pip was on the 30th?

[ 17. January 2003, 06:06: Message edited by: onedizzybird ]

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hmmmm torn between lots of snuggles with a beautiful person, OR beautiful snuggles with lots of people...

maybe I can persuade him to join the love-in..

Just to check this thing is on SATURDAY isn't it? I'm getting confuddled...

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
saturday it is indeed.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yeah Jez thinks it's on sunday. But considering I can't seem to dissuade him from thinking that I live in Sheffield, then it's hardly surprising....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He also seems to think Sheffield is "down" from London.

So looks like he's off to Paris for the weekend...

[ 17. January 2003, 09:38: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lmao, i just didnt want to say a thing.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Glad to be of service

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Can you please bring your staffagejoinertogetherer Cantus, and stop telling that fraggle of yours untruths.

I only seem to peactice when i'm at pk's and you have to practice to be good.

Plus, I seem to be hearing the same things about you lil' miss napalm

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was planning on it mr Tempest.

Which untruths are these by the way?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Unless you mean saying that you're really good. In which case that wasn't me. She made that up on her own......

Meh

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Ok so I got my dates mixed up but it is cool. And I will still be there. In fact it is even better now as I will not have to book monday off!

Also to defend myself I do know Cantus does not live in sheffield but as he was always referenced with the sheffield peeps it was easier to say so.

Anyway looking forward to it, even getting excited. Still looking for a place for me and pink poi to rest down before heading back to London. If someone can help PM me!

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
unfortunatly cantus left us a few hours ago, sadly we are still alive and kicking from last night still, there is a lapse where hop dies during the night and nothing really gets posted. shame.
any way to share with you what i just did i will copy from my chat screen:
pk: haha
pk: i just went downstairs to see if snake had eaten mouse... nope so i put it in the microwave, 8 seconds later it exploded
pk: fucking stank like a mofo
tempest: do it again and film it - 250 quid on YBF
pk: lmao
tempest: veggies in the house?
tempest: hahahahaha
pk: id get done for cruelty or somin
pk: it kiffed man... fucking vile
tempest: its already dead!

f**king breeding season for pythons, she hasnt eaten for 2 1/2 months bless her.

3,638 posts

Posted:
eeeeuuuuurrrrrrrgggghh!!!!!!!!!

That's rank PK.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
WIKED! was it a big explosion?

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Sending out a signal to cure isolation, its called S-P-I-R-A-L isation!!!!!!

Well I believe I don't really need to tell anyone there is a party, mind gaps allready done that. Anyone who needs to stay can... I think we have to try and beat the record that was set when angie visited!!!! Any DJ's out there that want to bring records -feel free, its only a small house but we should have 2 rigs (fingers crossed). All are welcome. And I do still post pk, but what with this talk of me leaving the site which someone has been spreading - which I might add is completely untrue (no further coment, even though I'd like to), I can understand where the mix up occured. We now have 2 yes 2 computers here that are connected to the internet, so I've got no excuse now, and PK, I haven't been in touch coz I still have no phone, and I don't have your number, and I think I've got your old email address.

:::::::Spiral Out::::::::

3,638 posts

Posted:
And Tempest - I can't spin.

At all.

Unless you mean running round in circles of course - which I happen to be very good at. Much sought-after skill indeed

Other than that I don't know what you're talking about.

*whistle whistle*

*avoids eye contact*

3,638 posts

Posted:
WOW!! Spiral! don't forget the fairy

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
oh and were not headcharging on friday so anyone wants floorspace friday night...

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
forget the fairy????

FORGET THE FAIRY???!?!?!?!?
both you and I know that thats not possible!!

3,638 posts

Posted:
But I will get to see you at PIP? ooooooo

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hello Sprial!! long time hunny! May be able to meet up soon after all that stuff agaes ago of WOW! We used to drink in the same pub!! Wonder if we'll recognise each other. I'll be staying with my friend Nick - who by chance is a bit of a dirty drum and bass DJ.. I'll see if he's up for it.. How far away do you live from the park??

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I should be there, quite possibly, I've got the whole ground floor of a house to clear by the evening though..... a rig to set up, (addressing mind gap) and some help would be nice this time

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
|Hey nice one stix, I think I can put a face to your name (speaking to stig y'see) endclife park? I can spit on it from where I'm sitting

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hey cool looks like me and the on/off/maybe/kinda-sorta Mr Stix maybe able to bimble round.. as his place if 'five mins walk' away..

Page: ......