• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 1...1011121314...48
PK_
BRONZE Member since Dec 2001

PK_

Lambretta Fanatic

Total posts: 4993
Posted:ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

PK.

"To be an angel, one need not have wings.
In giving love there is an equal grace.
Nor need one seek the aura in the face,
As love unveils the beauty of all things."

*Francois Couperin.

Delete Topic

dibs_star

Total posts: 603
Posted:AUNTY MIND GAP - don't pull that face, it's freaking me out... u look ugly....make a happy face like that!

YAY!! I'm going to sleep in Spiral's hair!!! yay!!

*Dibs runs around in circles clapping her hands* Happy happy happy now

Glad your leg is better Liam; and I discovered a while back that you'd lost your phone charger so don't worry I don't hate you for ignoring me

lalalala Mind Gap, looks like I won't need to stay in your pocket when I come up then, I can have Liam's hair. hehe. But I still want a watermelon lollipop Aunty........please *puppy dog eyes*

mmmmmmm....lollies! *slurp slurp*

Hope to see you all on 26th July (MUST BOOK TIME OFF WORK!) Bye bye!
Dibs xxx

[ 02 July 2002, 02:11: Message edited by: dibs_star ]

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Total posts: 829
Posted:sorry dibs
is this better?

Non-Https Image Link

wherever you go, there you are.

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:*runs away in fright*

YOUR HEAD IS MMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAASSSSSSSIIIIIVVVVEEE
Aunty!!! WHAT ON EARTH HAPPENED. YOU IS HOOGE!!

You might want to put ice on that....

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:i think i might have been a bit too close to the camera

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:I'm confused now guys, we've side tracked. Whens the next PIP?

Aunty, are you going on the 26th????

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:unfortunately i'm going to miss annie and rachel's birthday on saturday
Non-Https Image Link

no transport available.
but i'll be back in sheffield on sunday when everyone's hungover/coming down/asleep so at least when i get there there'll be plenty of opportunity to annoy people with my awakeness and moving-in noises.
Non-Https Image Link

in other words there's no way i'm going to miss headcharge on the 26th.
so i'll see you then.
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Spiral

Spiral

Oolering Man

Total posts: 729
Posted:Okay, by the powers vested in me, by a certain mr PK I've been told to tell you all that the next PIP is the saturday before the next headcharge, so about the 20th, 5pm start as usual, and endcliffe park still.

Oh yeah, headcharge 26th -OS1 LIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:Dibs is coming to play

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:coming to pip and headcharge i hope

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:No, just headcharge. There's no way I can ask work for both weekends off. I'll lose my job and then I'll never be able to see anyone ever again, which would make me tres sad. Sorry Aunty, but it's one or the other...

Delete

THE UNITED CHAINS OF FIRE

Total posts: 192
Posted:erm...it might just be me on some strange green pills givven to me by the elephant that lives at the end of my garden under the juniper berry bush...but is or is no the next pip this comming sunday (the 12th)...im getting highly confused

-------------------
I like cheese

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Delete

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:You live in London Jonathan, ignore the Sheffield thread. It only confuses you.

Everyone is going to Headcharge this month (26th). But, thanks to pk's moving the goalposts yet again, we (Ros and I) can't attend PiP this month.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:There'll be plenty more PiPs for you to go to Dibs. But it's not often that you can go to Headcharge for only 5 hand round with Spiral, Mind Gap, Dizzybird, me, Ros, Walking Corpse ( ), plus Kato and Noona etc all night. And see the excellent OS1 as well, now is it?

Like I keep saying everyone is going to Headcharge this month. Stop fussing and just turn up.

Delete

fluffy napalm fairy

fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3638
Posted:Yip yip yip. Me going. But not to PIP STILL haven't made it to endcliff park for a spin yet One day...........

And guys - this be a PIP thread not a headcharge one

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:I wasn't fussing fraggle. I's already made my decision thatnk you very much. I will be there......... so long as work let me play. But it should be fine. yip yip.
Cantus, how you getting there?

Delete

Cassandra

Cassandra

Froggie ... Ribbit !!!

Total posts: 4224
Posted:hmmmm... july 26th ??? I'll be in grece still recovering from celebrating my birthday.. BUT i shall dance around in circles just to be close to you all in thoughts on 26th in the evening

Give yourselves a biiiiig hug for me, will you ? so wish i could

shine on
Cassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Delete

fluffy napalm fairy

fluffy napalm fairy

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 3638
Posted:We'll all hug lots for you cass

Dibs - we'll be getting a choo-choo

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Like the delectable Ros says, we'll be going on the train Dibs.

I never said you were fussing btw. My message was mostly aimed at James. Some people need reassuring sometimes I think...

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:me??
do you really think i won't be there?

Delete

os1

Total posts: 101
Posted:hello just thought you'd like to know
2 weeks on tues 23rd july poi and music and barbecue at yorkshireman pub in town

dizzy, walking corpse ed and everyone else here says hello

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift

Delete

dibs_star

Posted:Choo choo from where? Yours or in the Northern vacinity of England??

*Wonders why she is asking as she'll be in Edinburgh anyway and will have to journey alone*

Need to check trains.....hmmmm......
Help me make an excuse up for work guys!!

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Ros comes up to mine for a few days then we head to Sheffield on Friday.

We're having an uberlong weekend

*grins broadly and bounces happily*

Delete

..OBLIOIUS..

Total posts: 2
Posted:SORRY FOR CHANGING YOUR SUBJECT GUYS BUT IF ANYONE IS INTRESTED THERE IS A MULTI-CULTURAL FESTIVAL NEAR PITSMOOR ON SUNDAY 7TH JULY (TOMMOROW).THERE WILL BE A POI WORKSHOP WHERE ANYONE IS WELCOME TO COME AND SPIN OR LEARN NEW MOVES.

Delete

the mind gap.

the mind gap.

old hand

Posted:THAT SOUNDS LIKE FUN!! BUT DO YOU HAVE TO SHOUT?

Delete

Cantus

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Posted:Near Pitsmoor? What's near Pitsmoor? I can't think of any venues near Pitsmoor.

Delete

os1

Total posts: 101
Posted:it was as abbyfield park (i was going to go but due to the fact i never left rach & annies partie till 7.00pm sunday, i didn't)

Dibs valid excuse for time off work

Job interview (they have to let you go)
death in the family (unless you work for Toyota in which case they WILL ask for a death certificate)
your hay fever tablets say "may cause drowsiness" and you don't want to take the risk
you have been asked by MI5 to be an undercover operative for a few days while they investigate the mystery disapearence of a top london hotelier.

Love is a gift. You can't buy it, you can't find it, someone has to give it to you. Learn to be receptive of that gift

Delete

Posted:funny you should say that....cos im up for a sheffield bash during my summer hols...where and when is it..eg...is it anywhere near the church with the fucked steeple?? but the only deciding factor...(without trying to sound very rude) is...would it be possible to stay over at someones house on the night? cos i dont know what time it finishes (but i bet it will be late) and it a really big effort to go back to london on the trains at 12 at night... :-)

I don't dance. I move to music - Some dumb schmuck, Blue Peter 16/9/02-------------------This morning, I sat on the TV and I watched the Sofa

Delete

Posted:why c@ntus...do you have "Older brother of our family of what then" as your tag???? wtf????

--------
i like cheese

Delete

..OBLIOIUS..

Total posts: 2
Posted:sorry about the shouting mind gap.

on another note sorry for the vague message on sat about the festival i was in a rush and forgot to type the exact venue.

thanks to all who made sunday and especially everyone who turned up after saturdays birthday parties(which were banging).

i`d give individual shouts but i`m not quite sure of all you names(i haven`t been on here much).

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:UCOF, the next one is the 20th of July. If there's nowhere for you to stay in Sheffied you can get a lift to Nottingham with Myself and SNOOPoi and crash at ours.

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete

Page: 1...1011121314...48