Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
dont worry about you reng dude, if you noticed, most of us who grew up in the uk cant speak/write it properly anyways!

I just wante dto say thanks to all of you who made last sat a good nite.....and a special thankyou to all wo got worried when i bust my lip open, and a hug in return to astro as she was the only one to give me a hug when i had done it! *sniffle*

guys my pics will be up in teh next couple of day hopefully! i dont know about jez's and sir sheeps ones?!?!?!?!

his ones are better than mine though!

anyways im at work so i had better do something then.....

later days

Step (el-nombrie)

fishermanBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
hi mechhead
i just forget to say, if you need a place to sleep in sheffield, just give me a call or send me an e-mail
my number: is 0114 2789685
i live at 3 Manor oaks drive(just behind the train station).
feel free to come whenever you want, you'll always be wellcome
we are also making a PIMG (poi in my garden ) evry week-end so if you want to join us

it's a bit strong!!

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Wow you've got a suitcase PK!!

Is it as huggable as Glass'?

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
oooh I just read the other page...

Sounds like I missed a good'un. Hope all you lovely people had a good weekend.

PK you and Nat are always welcome at mine in Manchester anytime

See you soon

Sir_Sheepold hand
725 posts

Posted:
What a fantastic time I had. Was lovely meeting you bunch, even if it did drop to stupidly low temperatures after it got dark.

Special mentions must go out to PK n Nancy - great to meet you both properly this time. Jez's has got some brill photots of those spinny-round-five-spoke-wick thingies you had. Mechhead, for being the Sheffield equivalent of UCOF. Matt and company that allowed us to stay over to you all.

I'm sure Jez will post the pics up online when he gets five minutes peace.

Gotta Sheffield

Spoiling Christmas for small children since 2003.

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Saturdays PiP was great, Lovely meeting many new people such as....PK and Nancy , and Sir Sheep and Jez (hopefully i'll get to properly speak to you next time), Spiky Rich (great hair) . And great seeing Liam, Angie, Jo, Anthea etc from Huddersfield. Was a fantastic night even tho i only turned up once it had gone dark. Mechhead hunny, i hope you poorly lip is better now, big hugz . Anywayz hope to see u all again really soon.

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Just popped in to say I really enjoyed this weekend and I will hopefully get to post those pics up later this week.

Pk, Nat, Mechhead, astrofaerie and the guys who put up with us over night an almighty hug and thanx for making the weekend so good.

An extra hug for Matt who gave up his bed for us!

Cannot wait to join you guys again

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Well hello strangers

Had a fantastic night at Headcharge where we even got some succulent D&B upstairs.

Only problem was no sleep means energy reserves were kaput and 'mm cake' and 'is that real blood' is just about all i could manage.

Thanks for the help Fisherman, your English is fine to me, i just looked confused form my heavy night lol.

Also, sorry to you two Jez and Abi, i barely spent any time with you at all before my Limo took me home.

Of course muchos hugs to the usual suspects

So who is up for Haloween Headcharge then? Nat and PK - you better be there!

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Miss you guys.

Goes off to sulk in New York City.

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
erm, is that a no to Headcharge from you then?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
plans consist of no money and have to be in Coventry on the 31st for a gig, london on the 1st november back on the 3rd, edinburgh on the 5th back whenever te POOKa let me go.

cant make it to headcharge dude, very sorry.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
so if my working out is correct and as the sheff PIP is based on teh sat after headcahrge.......
the the next sheff PIP will be on teh 1st of NOV?

am i right again, can someone tell me?

Step (el-nombrie)

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
i was just going to ask if we could put the next Sheff PIP the day after halloween headcharge as Me, Angie, Jo, Anthea, maybe Aiden and others really want to do the double again.

is headcharge definatley on the 31st?

PK, can i borrow your fiance for PIP or are you both gigging?
Promise to return unharmed

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
got about 2 secs to write this as yet again useing borrowed internet time ... looks like theres another demand for pip.. holloween headcharge sounds good to me ... i hear that there may even be a visit from kato and wendy soon.... watch this space xxxxxxxxxxxxx

not sure if i can make next pip as i might be in mancherster but usual time and place unless you guys decide otherwise

almost forgot to let you know about the next prohibition... this time at the arches
10.30pm - 4am ... £5.00 on door
18th october (nxt sat)

john tuxman (teknobug)
fil bray (men@work)
glowbones (riff raff)
dave atomizer (headcharge)

will be a great night so hope to see some of you there...

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
so who is going this month?

dont think that i can make it, big trip to london unfortunatly.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
me! im cummin

i take it then, as teh headcahrge will be on the 31st the PIP will be on the 1st of nov?

guys can i ask a fav? can i borrow a floor to kip out on? so what we got going on this month then, anything extra or just the same old same old?

later days

PS I LOVE YOU ALL!

Step (el-nombrie)

ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Im cumming to the Sheff PiP, cant wait to see people again. mmmmmmmmmmmm hugz and stuff

will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
astro u coming over for a twirl at some point, need this flat warming up a little. dave mentioned some thing about you guys coming over one evening!

ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Would love to, we'll definately be over at some point to see you. Hope you are settling in hunny, Ill see u both soon i hope.

will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
guys...erm....if you wanna visit PK, i may....errrrr....be able to......um help!

you can either use me as a may-point or as a staging post!?

PK can i come and see you too, ill bring cake, and pop, and sweeties!

LOVE YOU GUYS!

Step (el-nombrie)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yeah sure, nat says only if you want

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
oh how is you lip nowadays? after my parakenesis session on making daves staff make your lip some how split open and piss with blood? still find it funny, oh the memories.

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
its fine now, it healed really quickly!

were is you bottom resiting at the mo, derby still or r u now in matlock perminanty?

Step (el-nombrie)

fishermanBRONZE Member
5 posts

Posted:
hi mechhead, euh... as i've said last time if U need a place to stay in sheffield ther's no problem "!me casa es tu casa!". So just contact me before your comin,your're always welcome dude

really look forward to see you all guys

as i'm new here i don't really understand there is 2 different PIP at sheffield ? if some one can give me more details about what happend the 31st it'll be cool

it's a bit strong!!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
eeeek!!!.......hello everyone sorry for being so lame... i have very little opportunities to post nowadays so i thought to be fairer to you guys about pip if someone else wanted the responsibility of date setting???...

got to whizz off again because someones waiting for the computer ... let me know or sort it out on the thread.

as for the next pip ... errrr... when do you want it to be???

hopefully see you all soon

take care x

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
silly me didn't read the request... anyone still up for this weekend (day after headcharge)???

ps don't forget its fancy dress for headcharge and anyone coming down for it will prob be best emailing them for paying guest list or get tickets... the halloween headcharge is always rammed packed and you don't want to come to sheffield to find that you can't get in!

see you soon

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
I'll sort out date posting rachel!
i got permenent net access, and i am working on the new site right now.

NYCNYC
9,232 posts

Posted:
Who's dating Rachael?

I'm single!

Well, shall we go?
Yes, let's go.
[They do not move.]

Angel_Xpressmember
55 posts

Posted:
Hi Y'all

today is such a lovely day, i'm sitting at my desk, looking out the window at the trees, with brown,red and orange leaves, sound in the knowledge that today is my last f-in day YAY

Sorry,i am just so happy and excited on to pastures new and... Sorry again

Umm, what i want to say is that Jo,Liam,Angie and myself will be at Headcharge definatley. I can't wait.

I am an Angel

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
www.poiinthepark.net hooorahhh the new site is up!

Page: ......