Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

tricksenBRONZE Member
29 posts

Posted:
have you stop having a domestic!!what is poi in the park all about?(well apart from the obvious,poi in a park)
i want to play!please!!""**
when is the next one?,i might have to come out of my hermit hole in the hills and join yous all.

love,peace and floating anarchey

p.s:is sheffield the english home of poi?there seems to be loads of yous.

***********************************to find your mind you have to lose it first!!

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
It may we'll be....... I don't think we've ever stopped to take account of ourselves. And its not a domestic. Just because mind gap more or less lives in my room, neither of us have got girlfreinds, and theres only one single bed, it doesn't mean we............ errrrmmmm, errrrr. Shit, it does sound a bit dodgy doesn't it?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've slept in your room too Spiral. So you've replaced me with Mind GAp have you? Gone for a younger model?

Meh

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Your both pretty much the same age aren't you?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Sunday the 30th june is the next mission at the park, kick off 5pm. i should be able to make that myself i hope. I will keep you posted. sorry it cant be sooner. I cant do an email out either cos i lost my mail database. relying on werd of mouth again.
I hope you guys have had a good weekend, london was top as ever, orange sining with energies. lol @ him rollin around on the carpet this morning hahaha.
anyway, i am tired speak to you all soon, laura dont forget your dura's tomorrow night i cant wait to get back on mine.
love and hugs to all my poi buddies.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
PK you're a hardcore party sleeper, man,
what was that 8 hours straight in the main room.
zzzzzz.
nice
Love that wicked 2 to 1 poi move, soo nice thanks.
good to see ya again.
Kewl
Glass

[ 11 June 2002, 10:06: Message edited by: glass ]

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
tricken I wrote you a big long e-mail about poi-in-the-park and then deleted it by mistake. oops! but luckily you made it onto the right thread anyway.

PK I've given most of my very posh Ranmoor neighbours a heart attack this evening when they saw an 11ft Red haired monster going for an evening stroll.. HA! I took great delight in looking as casual as possible on my humonguos legs.
Shall we go for a wander round tommorrow?

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
welcome back guys Right change of plans for me then, back in sheffield by the 30th cant wait, been putting in alot of practise for this one

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
He's 11 months younger than me Spiral.

30th eh? OK I'll see if I can make it then. PK do you want me to see if I still have that email list I sent you before?

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
that would be very nice of you young man.
i hope myself can make it then too, will keep you posted. i will prolly not work thatsunday so i can come along.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
cheers glass weed does that to me, 8 hours huh shit.. thats good going. hehe. maybe i will lay off the weed next time mate
laura haha how much fun was it strolling around the city tonight haha, i got of the tram and put them back on and walked home from hillsborough hahaha ppl driving bye beapin at me

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I sent it to you pk. Did you not get it?

[ 11 June 2002, 12:47: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Soooo much fun!

Drunken friends had a go on them later on which was so amusing and so dangerous, Cavey nearly fell into a skip! ha.
The woman behind the bar at easy street must've thought we were completely crazy in the coconut, stilt-walking inside her bar after jugs and jugs of lethal cocktails.
And then I got roped into twirling a fire staff having never done staff in my life.

well you gotta live life on the edge hey?

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Hello.. A friend of mine lives in Sheffield, so please let me know if you have regular spins.. He said I can crash at his anytime.. it would be nice to meet new poi people.

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
lol sounds like fun,

yeah we have regular meets, next is 30th june 5 pm endcliffe park hunters bar sheffield.
an evening of poi/ staff and lots of fire, maybe some unicycleing and stilt action.
mail me if you have any questions.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
hey firedragon, this is getting even wierder!

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Why is it going to be on a sunday? I don't know, 1st you keep changing the venue and now it's the day. I'm not equipped to cope with change But I'll see you all on the 30th.

[ 12 June 2002, 22:24: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yay thistle is coming, i think numbers are looking up fer 30th.
sorry sundays are good for me means i can work saturday night if i have any work on.

catboymember
167 posts

Posted:
hey Im gonna come on the 30th too... at last you organise at the end of the month (when I get paid) rather than the weekend before the end of the month!... I have some money this time!!!...

see you all soon...

you can take the cat out of the jungle, but you cant take the jungle out of the cat

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
A-ha so you are coming too. Does that mean I get lift? Not sure if can handle all those miles in your little car

I only just realised PIP is the same weekend as Glasto. Who is going to Sheffield?

Are we nearly there yet?

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I'll Hopefully be back by then

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Boo.. can't make it.. I'll be in Glasto.. But hopefully the next one.. (anyway my mate will be sunning himself on some greek island or somewhere like that..)

He keeps texting me about someone who he sees spinning early morning in the park.. ramdom texts at 8 in the morn.. POI IN THE PARK!!! - they read.. ( by the way he thinks you are very good!)

Spiral.. good energy finds itself.. small world if you are in the right one..

[ 14 June 2002, 05:01: Message edited by: Fire Dragon ]

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
I'll be there, but I wish I was in Glasto!

Sorry!

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:
I'm off to Glastonbury , but I'll see you all 4 the July PIP

[ 15 June 2002, 04:08: Message edited by: FireMorph ]

tricksenBRONZE Member
29 posts

Posted:
right,i'm going to come out of my hermit hole in the hills and join yours all for the sheffield poi in the park.my mate in sheffield has been hassling me about headcharge so i can have a weekend of fun,frolics and fire.but you all have to promise to be nice to me,as i don't get out much(esp in the big cities,i', scared!!)i'm newish to poi(just been teaching myself,so not sure if i doing it right)and i'll feel like the new kid on the block(remember them?god they were bad)see yous all on the 30th,i'll be the scared looking one,with lots of mad curly locks!!

***********************************to find your mind you have to lose it first!!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i will be the mad twat on stilts running round the park with lanky noona
lol we would love to welcome a distant traveller to our gang but we asure you we do not poi to new kids on the block cd's thats just not our scene... very mad acidic techno styles yeah but no pop crap although kato was poiing to steps last month *sad twat* lol
yeah man come on down we all give out hugh hugs! bring some smokes and chill out with us... hope the weather holds off this month though. we have no indoor back up plans so... any one can call me on 07798 828323 to find out whats going on on the day.i do hope cantus will be joing us this month.
are you alive cantus mate? hows you and ros doing now adays?
any way back to reality of break ups and skintness see you all soon... i love you guys you have kept me in sheffield. i was gonna do one this week.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
What kind of stilts you got PK? And can I have a go pleeeeeeeze?

Are we nearly there yet?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you know me thistle darlin only the best crap will do.... dura's lol yeah i will briong em along ... gonna get lanky man spiral on them tonight hahaha....

Mercury&Solacemember
12 posts

Posted:
Even though I is quite late.Happy birthday Spiral. Sorry for that but I was on my way back home so I hope you will understand.BK I guess I will finally meet ya in September.Hope to spin some fire in the beah tonight .Send ya photos....See ya guys and have a good summer

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
happy holidays mate, yeah will be good to finally get to spin with you.. i hear ur a big trance head according to spiral well thats what he told me this evening. haha...
any way have a spin on the beach for me i will be in crete in 6 weeks time so i will be doing the same i so cant wait...
see you in a few months
pk

Page: ......