pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
well saturday is my first performance, public. i am not scared though. i am confident, not to be confused with cocky. i know that once i get there and begin my act, that it will just be me the crowd and my passion of fire. pure passion, and i know that this will take over and gude me to an extra ordinary night of tantalizing fire. should i be scared i dont think so. "you have nothing to fear but fear itself" well that about sums it up. without confidence i never would have come this far. once again thank you all for the wonderful reading and information. i will try to return it to all the people that i may meet. cool

anyone got a light?

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Yo Pozee - if you do half as well as you did on the beach when Katinca and I were there - you will knock their socks off.Take a deep breath, focus, twirl.Rock on Brother.Josh

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Pozee ! ALl the best and tell us about it when you're done , OK ?Shine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
thanks a lot josh, that really means a lot coming from you. i only wish this would have happened sooner and the 2 of you could have been there. i hope all has gone well with your trip. cassandra, i will definately let you know how it is, and thanks for all the support and just plain good conversation. saturday is the big night. should be lots of fun. i will definately be meeting a lot of good people. time to break out the body paints.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Those of you who have seen Pozee gitty with excitment know he's bouncing off the walls in anticipation right now. Called and you weren't there bro', so if I don't talk to you, good luck. Get pictures(especially if you get all painted up) I'm sure it's something you'll remember for a long time. Dude, if you get all painted up I'm going to laugh my ass off. Pozee, King of the erotic paint set. I'm just playing, you know we'de look good in some thongs.LOLEric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
ROTFL!::josh falls off chair cuz he's laughing so much about the mental image of Myst and Pozee on stage dressed in nothing but UV paint and a couple of thongs::Josh

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Hey whats up josh, I was thinking next time you came down you Pozee and I could all bust out the thongs like we did the last time you were here. This time I should shave my ass though, it got a little burnt when you were chasing me around with your staff.LOL I'm going with Pozee to his performance and I wasn't going to do it, but after a lot of thought and pozee's hurt puppy dog eyes, I've decided to spin fire with him as well. So it's going to be our first performance. I'm not going to get all painted up or anything, Or get dreads put in like pozee. I'm just going to spin like usual and incorporate some new stuff to my spinning. Wish us luck.EricZen, josh's blessings, Zen

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Fat blessings on both your asses! smile)Best of luck, no tthat you'll need it.and Myst shutup about the thongs ok? I thought we agreed it was just between us guys and the camels... winkJosh

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
whoa! was i really that drunk to be in a thong with a camel. was it at least a cute camel? anyways, the performance went awesome. better than i could have imagined me and wink wore dreads that we glued into our hair. just for you joshLOL. well we definately looked crazy. but besides the looks, the spinning was beautiful. myst wink and i all lit up at the same time. staff and 2 poi. the masses gathered around us instantly. i learned something out there. it really doesnt matter if you know a lot of different very hard moves if you are performing to a crowd who doesnt know any better. so, instead of trying to do hard stuff, i made it look very sexy, and enticing. needless to say i made many new friends that night. this was one of those inspirational nights of twirling, almost as good as being on the beach with josh and katinca. i was very proud of myself for bringing a smile to soo many peoples' faces. this will not be the last. hopefully the guy that was there with the camera will get me a copy of the video and i can share my first show with all of you. thanks for the support everyone.

anyone got a light?

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
::flash slaps pozee on back:: Well done!!

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
:takes a bow and blushes with a smile:

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
You little bitch Pozee, quit being modest. I just want every one to know that I've never seen Pozee go off with fire like that. He was a different person out there. That video was awesome. Let me get new chains and I'll be at it all night with you bro. The hair man, the hair, It totally made the proformance. You guys have to see his hair with braids glued in(SICK!!!). Pozee blew my ass out of the water last night. Eric::Myst bows to the fire master::you were a true leader last night man, you brought us all together for a sick ass night.

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
CONGRATULATIONS !!!! smileI was wondering how things went but woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo that must have been an awesome evening . Wish I'd been there.Myst, when you refer to Pozee as "blowing your ass of the water" ... please tell me it is a metaphore. lol .Also somehow think I've missed something not seeing you all in thongs on the beach with camels... Maybe Katinca has some pics ??? If so,Please share !!!Shine onCassandra[This message has been edited by cassandra (edited 27 August 2001).]

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

winkimember
2 posts

Posted:
good job pozee, i saw your performance an you did awesome..... smile

chaos breeds order, and order breeds life.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
thank you all. the most important thing though is that i had fun. lots and lots of fun, and i met a lot of new people. cant wait to do it again. i am going to try to get the video from the guy mike that i met. oh yeah, and i dont think i will do another performance without that hair. that made the show what it was. next time you will have it too Myst, LOL. i am doing that again this weekend for nocturnal.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Girls love my hair the way it is, so you're alone on that one. The hair did totally make the performance though. Wink, what are you talking about, you tore shit up too. You should have seen these two, they ripped it up in that circle. Flawless!!! I can't say so much for myself, but I was pleased with what I had done. Next time we'll have to mirror eachother or something. We showed them our different styles, next time lets mix our styles and give them something thats truely a wild fire prodution.Eric------------------If a nuclear bomb went off, we'de all be giant glowstix, think about it, spinning with your two best friends would have a whole new meaning.

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
signature still makes me laugh. we definately need to get a tight ass routine, something wicked and totally awe inspiring. the dancing really did a lot for me. that was the most fun. lets get this thing rolling and make it happen.

anyone got a light?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
LOL, I put the signiture in that one just for you. Yeah, we've been talking about it for a while now and I think it's time to do it. Let's start with glows and move to fire. I'll call you when I get a chance.Eric

pozeeBRONZE Member
old hand
887 posts

Posted:
sounds good. my original idea was a number system to the different moves, that way we could make up the show as we went, we would just have to memorize which numbers were what. and then work on harder stuff like 2 person wraps. huh

anyone got a light?