Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

Insatiable fire-faerie (Angie)BRONZE Member
150 posts

Posted:
Hi Cantus M'darlin how are you doin???
Was talking to Dibs yesterday about the firewalk and she said you and Ros might be interested.....(more details...seperate thread: Firewalk/Events, Performances & Gatherings)
Speak soon
Angie xx

"You've got red on you!" Shaun of the Dead

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:

Doesn't look like me is allowed time off work. My last resort is if my boss can escape from a company meeting, and cover my shifts for the weekend. But, being 'the boss', he has to attend company meetings. Doesn't look good. However, I won't say no until it's a definite. EVERYONE CROSS YOUR FINGERS FOR DIBS!!!!! PLEASE?!?!?!?!?

I'm also going to be offline from Saturday morning and won't have a pooter till september. So I guess, If I'm there- I'm there, if not, I shall be sad. Hope to see you there, for headcharge and pip. GET CROSSING THOSE LIMBS!

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But you'll be phoning some of us up at regular intervals to keep us posted as to the situation anyhoo. So us that get phoneded can update the others accordingly.

Meh

dibs_starmember
603 posts

Posted:
I guess you can. Thanks bro.

Can miles truly separate us from friends? If we want to be with someone we love aren't we already there? If there is someone willing to show, and there is someone willing to see; magic happens. This is whem humans are alive. This is when the wingless fly.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
well if the July PiP is the day after Headcharge then my young lady and I shall most likely be attending. Should be able to muster lots of happy smiley and underslept kinfolks too.

Meh

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
ok so how come as soon as we move into a house right next to endcliffe park pip moves back to devonshire green?

wherever you go, there you are.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Dunno cos Pk lives up your way too. I suspect intrigue....

Meh

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Will some one please email me some directions to Devonshire Green. Not am map just written directions. Cheers.

Sorry, pretend I never posted that. I've decided to go live on a beach in Wales for a fortnight starting 26th July.

Onelove Thistlefirepixie

[ 20 July 2002, 04:47: Message edited by: Thistle ]

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Newborn knows where it is,Thistle. You could try asking him. The second PiP was held there. Newborn and mrs Newborn came to that. It's worth a try anyhoo.

I can give you directions on the day if you phone me up from your car. But I Can't think right now.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
the sun is certainly not shining today is it urghhh
any way, just to let you guys no i am back yay,
sorry i cant make it this coming saturday! *shame*
well i am off now see u guys soon.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But you're still going to Headcharge aint ya?

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
We need to attach some form of floataion device to this thread. It keeps sinking in a sea on Torontean meet threads.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
*mush state of mind*
erm not sure about headcharge, man it will be a long weekend for us to do that and perform, i know noona is doing the whole weekender so i may just drag miss pk's ass along to headcharge even if its fer a few hours. she aint never been.
As long as you and Ros are gonna be there too! cos i aint seen u guys since what london? fuck knows!
oh who are all these new names i been looking at round here? i am well lost nowadays! too long in the forest with the mushroom god i think, damn those fairys are cute *hehe*
right thats all fer me for one night.
hope to see u friday cantus.

150 posts

Posted:
C@ntus!

Guess Wot!!

Im Coming Im coming Im coming .....2 Headcharge on Friday....its all sorted . Gonna head down 2 N-Castle pick up some friends (crazy stiltwalker/Poi/staff folk) Pick up a great M8 from leeds and then arrive in Sheff at sometime, somehow, somewhere an I'll give u an Ross a bell when we arrive....or I'll sniff u out when we get there!!!!
Cant wait...I know the journey from d' highlands is gonna be worth it!!!

Im Soooooo excited m'darlin!!!

Cant wait 2 meet you all

Angie x

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I think the plan was that everybody who's going to headcharge was coming over to ours first, did I mention that brother? errm, yeah I was going to see if yourself and that fluffy nepalm fairy wanted to come and grab food at ours, we could all have a nice spot of afternoon tea, but by the seems of things, it might be the whole world, because we got some other people I know apparently meeting at ours, so I think we'll just have to throw the invitation open to all and sundry. So anyone up in sheffield for heqadcharge and PiP that needs a place to stay, I'm sure myself and aunty James can put you all up (and we promise we wont nail you to the cieling!)

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
well i can't nail anyone to the ceiling even if i wanted to - it's several yards above my head.

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
but like the man said, everyone's welcome all the time.

legionmember
73 posts

Posted:
except canadian joe

We all float down here.

Mercury&Solacemember
12 posts

Posted:
Yo Spiral I am back dude......When are we going to have a spin......I am looking forward to see all of you guys soon .........

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
hello again mercury me and spiral have moved into a house in hunters bar. he's got no credit on his phone but it does work so you can phone him (0781 7038353).

everyone's going to headcharge on friday night (os1 are playing live ) and then pip on sat.

Mercury&Solacemember
12 posts

Posted:
Nice .....Where is PIP now....I heard that they have moved it....I will see all of ya there then.......I have to get my chains................see ya

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
yay change of plans!!!!
me and nancy are gonna be at headcharge tonight, and f**k global gathering, pip is gonna be way much more fun.... so i am gonna be there on dev green too! woot woot!!!! yay....
anyway guys see yall tonight fer some mad fuctup spinning down at the arches!!
woot woot****

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
Good to see you Mr PK!! Blinding weekend and all that malarky. blurgh. I still haven't recovered from how much beer we drunk! And I hope everyone that came and stayed at ours had a good tome and no-ones died of food poisoning yet!

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Hope you all had a mad one, I was sorry to have missed all you lovely people.

Had an absolutely mental headfuk of a weekend at global gathering scaring little cyberkids as a 10foot alien bug!

150 posts

Posted:
Just returned to the rainy highlands

Well what can I say....Headcharge was amazing even though I managed, somehow to miss OS1!! Still havent worked out were I was
Just want to say a Hoooooooooge great big thanx to Spiral, Mind Gap, Annie, Kali and Howard for making me so welcome at the weekend....your cooking was amazing Spiral and no I didnt feel dodgy afterwards (not from the food any how )
P.I.P was fab....you guys are so talented and P.K.....WOW at all your toys!!! I learnt such a lot just from watching you all .....mainly how crap I am
Hi to C@ntus and Ros (thanx Cantus for reminding me about Headcharge) and I hope you enjoy your travels Kali.
You are all very beautiful, special people and my door is open to you anytime

Luv n hugz

Angie x
.....(Corrected name spellin .....thanks C@anctus )

[ 01 August 2002, 06:17: Message edited by: Angie ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Kyrian wasn't there. Do you perhaps mean Kali?

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
cheers guys what a fantastic weekend, head charge *blinding* same here missed OS1 oh well...
PIP fantastic!!! thanks angie for coming such a long way, kali how fantastic to meet you ur such an angel. hope you have fun traveling and say hi to cass for me.
erm PIP day 2 ermmm ended up with sunstroke! not good, but got some nice staff moves down!
and teapots in weston park!! big up to kato's smoke ring!!! haha kick ass kato learning fire breathing! sick* lol was all good fun!
right nice to see all you guys again, lets hope next month is gonna top that!
loves ya and leaves ya!.....

Mercury&Solacemember
12 posts

Posted:
Hey guys Mercury is Back in Uk and wants to spin.If anyone is around let me know please ok? WOooow and since I remembered I want someone to tell me where can I buy a pair of meteors....DO not tell me to make them cause I cannot .
thanks anyway.See ya alll soon

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
malcolm sells some really nice monkey fist meteors in the shop on HOP, i got a set really nice to use too, apart from that i no of no other shop that sells meteors other than aerotech projects thats if you got a spare 150 quid to spend on them!!! i would though recomend malcolms they is good.
erm thing the next session in sheffield is monday night at weston park by the band stand, weston park is oposite the childrens hospital where mappin art gallery is, normally a few jugglers there from 7pm onwards. not sure about this shite weather though, making me depresed not being at work all i wanna do i go and spin in the park! but i aint no fish i tell ya!! hehe
anyways.... catch u guys later.

150 posts

Posted:
Ello everybody peeps!!!!

Well this is gonna be a quickie cos thunder n lightnin is heading my way and the last storm killed my P.C big style....but I had to share with you an event I am travelling to on Sat in Leeds (3rd Aug) in Hyde Park called Unity Day.(I think we spoke about it Spiral on Sunday at yours) basically its a community event organised every year.....3 sound systems, bands, D.J's through day then on to a free party thats organised sometime/somewhere after.....apparently its a goodun. Hope you can make it
If I dont see you there I would love to come and join you on the Monday in Sheff to play cos its my birthday and I quite fancy doin some of that maad firebreathing shit that P.K and his fair lady & friends were up to on Sat.....its my last year of being twenty 'something' and I think I should do it in style!!! (Chris has some amazing piccies by the way P.K)

Let me know if its still on and I'll be there,

Much luv
Angiexx

Mob no 4 contact: 07789 54 64 60

Page: ......