Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
acctually mr drew, considering we had no plans to go on the march, but did anyway.
we didnt finish, because i wanted to take nat to the aquarium as she has never been to one befor and really wanted to go.
so yeah your right, i am soft, soft, for nancy

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
hey joooooo guys...

can't believe i didint think of it soooooner (here in texas the other side of the state is a day away, in england it's like let's ride our bikes to the _other_ ocean!) but my friend is there in England and he needs more freaks in his life... sososo like where do you guys do your thing? he's not a spinner but he is the funniest human being on the planet, next to bender. imagine godzilla meets james brown meets ozzy osbourne.

-Such a price the gods exact for song: to become what we sing
-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.
-When the center of the storm does not move, you are in its path.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Ahhh pk thats soooo sweeet

Arashi man, what you talking about???
send your mate the geezer over to play with us in london, or where is he in UK???

Eeeeeep

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
awww pk

lol @ cantus... rain drops too scared to fall on us

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
godda love me dont ya!

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
glass i seem to confuse you too much ... take about 200 more hits of acid and see if that brings us up to speed... geezer this! you yungin whippersnappers need to larn sum respec'

yeah, he knows where sheffield is, so where can i tell him to go? he's really great, an old friend of sage, myself, and many others in the family...ex boyfriend of the cute dark haired girl in my troupe. okay besides sage but she's brown anyway. her hair i mean. the other cute one. heck one of the cute ones. okay nevermind he's a really great guy, with a VERY sick and twisted sense of humor.. but he doesn't spin. is that okay?

-Seek freedom and become captive of your desires. Seek discipline and find your liberty.

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
I am sorry but I have to stick up for the london contingency here. I have been to a number of PIP's in London where it has been raining. Last year not one of the London PIP's got cancelled by weather.

Also as posted earlier by pk at least 3 of the london crew were there and we arrived there an hour before pk and nancy

Although Simian, Bovril and myself do make up the self proclaimed hardcore contingency!!!!

Although others may call it stupidity

[ 20. February 2003, 11:07: Message edited by: Jez ]

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
Oooo, I'm one of the London crew now and I don't even live there

I call it stupidity - I turned up at the common just before 5 thinking I'd be fine just spinning on my own for a bit.
I tried, but then couldn't feel my hands
I ended up curled up behind my bags trying to use them as a windbreak until just before Jez and Simon turned up and suggested using the whole bandstand as a windbreak instead.

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
ello there bov and jez you loonies (and simian)
sorry no your not loonies
i was out in the arctic temperatures of clapham common too but not all day!!!!!! i managed to seek warmth from 900,000 shuffling protesters and a house called drews

how comfy was that beanbag sorry me and tam were hogging it

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
the previous hour was spent in starbucks at clapham waiting for drew to get his ass back home to come and meet us.
i have never cancelled a pip in sheffield either, we've fought terential rains and blizards, swamps and summer days of heatwaves.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Yay! send him over, arashi!

People with very sick and twisted senses of humour are always welcome.
Does your friend enjoy eating baby foetus'?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
as opposed to adult foetus's Noona?

[ 21. February 2003, 14:14: Message edited by: C@ntus ]

Meh

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
you're so picky Cantus

3,638 posts

Posted:
you shouting at my fraggle Noona?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
question?????

How many muscles does it take a fraggle to bitch slap?

i sence violence a brewin

and i dont know the answer to my own question.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
none they call in the dozer bitch slap squad.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
plus it seems to me like this group moves around a bit for the rain, so i don't know, should i *gasp*actually read this thread:rolleyes: , or is there a website with a map somewhere? or a show you guys are doing? or a dance party? plus it's not like i'm trying to set anybody up with some kind of hosting responsibility or anything, he's just a really cool and fun gemini heavy metal sweetheart and needs to be around people that don't drink tea and eat proper biscuits and crumpets and truffles off of somebody's butt. you know? good cuz i'm starting to confuse myself here. will you guys stop whispering in my ear? c@ntus! get that *gulp* out of there! you know what happened last time...

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
anyone fancy a pip this month??? headcharge weekend or next month after headcharge???? ...might be a bit warmer for the southeners and we could make a really decent weekend of it??? ........just an idea

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by arashi:
people that don't drink tea and eat proper biscuits and crumpets and truffles off of somebody's butt.
nice to see what these damn americans think of our engish coulture, i dont think i know any one that has tea and crumpets.

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
that kinda suggests that you *do* know someone that eats truffles off of arses pk...?

anyone want to hazard a guess at who it is?

i often have tea, crumpets and proper biscuits but never all at once. i'd be sick.

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

Miss Dnewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey Pk chick. Were you going for culture there or couture as in haute couture (french for High Fashion~)???????????

And Arashi have you ever ever been to England? I suggest getting hold of a copy of a series called "League of Gentlemen". Thats what everyone in England is Like!!!

If it does't scare you it'll screw with your mind... English humour untainted....

AND When is the next PIP? For Definate??????

"D"

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by coleman:
that kinda suggests that you *do* know someone that eats truffles off of arses pk...?

who knows what tempest gets upto behind closed doors??

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
you guys are a buncha silly gooses. with beak piercings. waaak waaak

i'll eat truffles off somebody's butt, if you get me a little tipsy and buy me the most expensive item on the menu.

by the way pk i think the fact that you don't know anybody that eats crumpets is WHY you need to meet judah.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I've eaten crumpets. And I know PK....
Does that mean the fella's not gonna want to meet PK anymore?

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by Fire Vampyre D:
Hey Pk chick.
when did i get that sex change?
damn i wish i had man boobs i wouldnt have to leave the room.

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
well i think judah's going to avoid pk like the plague, cause i've warned him about what a big goofyheadfuzzball pk is... jk
i can see that boy is a whole bucket of trouble

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
It's not crumpets, it's PIKELETS anyway. How dare you utter such swear words in a Sheffield thread of all places?

Sorry Ros I didn't mean to frighten your liccle fraggle, try and coax him back out from under the bed will you?

3,638 posts

Posted:
no problem miss noonaaaaaaa. He wasn't under the bed - just the douvet

ha haaaa - so is this Judah guy going to actually get his arse over to Sheffield or what?? hmmmmmmm

And just for your info:

I have Tea (Earl Grey) and Crumpets and Proper Biscuits in my house at the moment and I like them all yummy yum yum

But I have no idea about eating truffles off bottoms

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
erm.... polite reminder/ hint hint nudge nudge,

wheres me stuff at the mo?

i havent had ANYTHING yet out of the d&b cd, fleece and lighter! ou est 'est all?

arashiPooh-Bah
2,364 posts

Posted:
yeah sorry everybody if i had known you brits were so sensitive about your crumpets i never would have made the joke

"by resounding heralding of trumpets, nevermore shall i mistreat thy crumpets"

course i don't even know what a crumpet is...

okay fine i'll go read this bazillion page thread and see if i can find an adress somewhere, and yes, i'm sure he'll show up at some point...
"the actions or statements of heretobeforementioned judah persons may or may not reflect the opinions and express permissions and activities of arashi and or arashi's associates" there i said it, now _you_ get to deal with him...

Page: ......