Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You'll have to pull his girlie, tempest locks for a response I think.....

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
I dont have to pull his girlie, Pk is a mate and i'm sure he wont mind sharing

erm, maybe there might just maybe be a little problem.

Oi, i mean ahem Napalmstress, i would love a staff bag still, especially if its got large seductive velcro fastenage Is it just me with this velcro thing
I'll drop you a mail in a day or so when i have scribbled with my bestest crayons for you.

[ 10. February 2003, 15:19: Message edited by: TEMPEST ]

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:

ouch!

forgot to duck

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
: remembers to swing stick :

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
there is no stick

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Hey Fairy, if you are the property of Mr Cantus Fraggle that means h must own you.

Does he get a warranty to cover breakages? Not that he wouldn't look after you impeccably. (just between me and you, i think he likes you)

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
oops! missed everyone again!

Ros, I was at Headcharge, you might not've noticed the 3 10foot tall monsters roaming about? I had a photo of you and your Fraggle to give you but missed you both. boooooo.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
We arrived quite later Noonaness (due to the inactions of the nasty Mercury cabs phone lady/demonspawn/person). Must've missed you and your monsters.

Didn't see 10 3 ft tall monsters either. Was randomly afflicted by Glass though - which came as a shock to many concerned.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you have a habit of doing that laura

3,638 posts

Posted:
A photo of us? eep! How scary!
lol - I did see the monsters, but from afar. Didn't know there was a bouncy cake-eating noona inside one of them! Nay mind - methinks we shall chance upon each other some time in the future

Tempest, Sir, it is true that I am in deed owned by the one they call C@ntus. He has complete posession of every last inch of this fairy - right to the tip of my fluffy wings And just between you and me - I think I might like him a little bit too. Could you tell? Was I too obvious in Sheffield? hmmmmmm.........you think he knows I like him? eeeeep!

BTW - I'm not planning to get broken. Is there something I should know? Should I start 'watching my back?' noooooooo!!

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
I found some fairy wings in the tesco car park today, no fairy attached to them though

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I made a tiara for a fairy once - she seldom wears it though....

Noona has a photo of me (that I've not seen and really don't want to see) from ages ago. From the one of the first times we became aware of each other = mashed out in the corridor at Destination Venus ....

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Tempest - were we really that obvious? We were aiming for the understated, completely besotted look.

Did we not pull it off.

*hoping they weren't all sickly sweet like that damn PK and his Nancy *

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you thinks so,
the night statrts with her stuck at home waiting for a taxi with you guys, that tempest didnt order . and when did i ever stop spinning? me sloppy, well yeah i did get a few hugs.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
sod off raclatt smuggy poo face! i did order two taxis and she said there might be up to half an hour between them. You are the one that left his beloved fiance at home with the other lovers. (dont worry Nancy, i love ya)

I would be the first one to own up if i made a mistake, the owness as Cantus so elequently put it is on he devil spawn mercurty taxi woman

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
love you all! hopefully see some of you at zoggxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Looking forward to Zog...

What'll you be wearing, Dizzybird? I'll come and say hello.

I haven't quite decided yet but I might be topless with an orange uv heart shaped thing on my chest. Or maybe not.

I'll be seeing you later. Who else is going? Speak up!

Jo

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
oooo.........erm might just wear my stripy flares...again, well they are my play time trousers and i'll have my pom poms....see you there xxxxxxxxxxx

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
Zogg any good then?

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
wow what a weekend...zogg was excellent another very fun packed night! hows you pk,is cold up there?

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
colder in london:D

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
How are the Londoners coping with cold weather?

Meh

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
even tho i am not feeling myself.... proof has been received that londoners CAN and WILL cope better than pansy sheffield warmth-seekers in a less than perfect climate.
so neeeeeeeugh
R(ultranorthern)+G(ultrasouthernandstill'ard)

3,638 posts

Posted:
That's why the londoners always worry about a bit if rain at PIP then is it? I see -

Still'ard

BamBamPooh-Bah
1,810 posts

Posted:
Ohhhh that was a bit harsh young lady

BamBam

A kiss blown is a kiss wasted, the only kind of kiss is a kiss tasted.

I'm a woman. We don't say what we want, but we reserve the right to be pissed off if we don't get it. That's what makes us so fascinating and not just a LITTLE bit scary.

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
ros you ran away before the rain even arrived in sheffield so SHAME on you for even daring to mention this travesty.
for you bambam
R

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by glass:
even tho i am not feeling myself.... proof has been received that londoners CAN and WILL cope better than pansy sheffield warmth-seekers in a less than perfect climate.
so neeeeeeeugh
R(ultranorthern)+G(ultrasouthernandstill'ard)

So where were you after the march drew???? huh sat in the warmth drinking tea whilst we were freezing our asses off with jez, sim, and bovril. so dont come here saying you can stand the cold. you even had to wear goves yesterday to do staff

see cantus their still pansies, frock wearing, blue rinse londoners.

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
yea, I was just wearing gloves to make it harder.

So R ob from properly up north and Drew from london and
everyone who finished the march (not like you sheffield lightweights)
all 2 million of us agree...

You were drinking my tea.
Anyway, it wasn't tea, we had hot chocolate with brandy
you softy middlers
just cant hack it.
except nat, she can, she's cool.

now pk get your arse up north proper.

Eep

[ 18. February 2003, 08:08: Message edited by: glass ]

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It didn't rain whilst we were still at PiP cos the drops were too scared to fall on us - cos we're so hard (....or rather FNF is. But she lefts me stand near her....)

So there!!!

Staff spinning whilst wearing gloves does make for interesting palm spins. And cold weather does make the ensuing - and inevitable - smash in the mouth from the errant stick, all the more enjoyable....

"Hmm my lip is throbbing but i'm grateful for the warmth...."

Meh

Page: ......