Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
well, i just finished updating poiinthepark and just a guess put up a time of 4pm as rachel has made no post of times, just a date of this saturaday.

it would be kewl to get some photo's for the gallery too, if some one ever feels like talking to me about it and i can sort it out.

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
PK-boo!

I got some old-ish pikchas you can pop on the website. You know the ones we did of firework twirling and stuff last year, some nice ones of Kato in the countryside, and some aerotech ones I'm more than happy to donate to a worthy cause!

e-mail me so I've got your e-mail to send em to.

Laura

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Ooh come to think of it I should've got loads of PIP knocking about somewhere, if I can scan them in - will keep you busy for weeks! moohahaha

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
i got loads some where that you took and gave me on CD.
i'm after recent stuff to entice new people to not be shy, just some taster pics of who you guys are and how bouncy you all are.

if you have some real tasty pics feel free to send them to me pk@poiinthepark.co.uk i have an open size limit on files, but dont go too crazy, dont wanna be downloading 200 pics in one go on dial up ... dialup frustration... gagging for BB right now.

SpiralOolering Man
729 posts

Posted:
hey all ,
hope everyone is all fine and well seems like I haven't seen any of you's guy's in years, well spiral has been a busy one (unfortunately selling my soul down the river and going to work every day with a noose about my neck (other people call it a tie) really saps the energy out of this one). Anyways pip on saturday? 4 or 5? and I'm going to bring lady spiral with me too ...(as I said, I've been busy). Well If i don't see any of you at headcharge, I'll hopefully see you on saturday. And rumor control has it that aunty gap will be returning to this green and pleasant land tommorow. So the junction crew's going to be a whole and happy family again! (just in time for me to move out ).

anyway's me din-din's going to be here any minute, so this is spiral, signing out......

Love and light all, and here's to a good weekend!

stitchmember
3 posts

Posted:
arh, ta for the link. - just a question. Kyrobi? can't find him on the database thingmy....
- i need to take the poi outside the confines of the flat.My flatmates are going insane and ive broken most of the overhead lights- whoops!

stitch.x

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
no probs, i know that moment too well, crunch shatter** hahah.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
so pip tomorrow 5pm onwards ... definately not headchargeing tonight...exam tomorrow

unlikely that i will be at pip either double bummer....

hope you guys have fun!

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
kurobei

*always clearing up after pk*

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Mr Peteymember
43 posts

Posted:
Shame about the eggshams Dizzy, it was lovely

Had made my neak sore doing a reverse bungee last week so I just had to sit and chat grrr......

Then some guys where running around the park in fur animal costumes for no apparent reason - fourtunatly I don't think they where plushies, but you can't be sure!

Sorry to hear about the death at Headcharge though - from what I've heard it might have been someone I used to work with at old Corp

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
just rescuing us from the deep dark depths of page two...

hope all is well and everyone is cheerful

roll on sunshine

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
could you clean up after yourself around the house too? or is this a role swop thing you got going on?

you could always just post in my name.... naw ignore that remark.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Stop bickering. You're starting to sound like an old married couple......

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
just following you lead c@ptnuts

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
quick message for all peeps in sheffield

exams are nearly over (yay) and summer is fast approching

but a lot of us ickle first year studenties are leaving on next sat. due to being chucked out our halls then.sooo i was wandering if we get to have a spin session before we all tootle off back home for the summer. it may be good for everyone who needs to destress, though i realise that it may not be plausible with such short time and ppl having other stuff to sort out.

hugs and fluff and lots of luck
lolli x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

twirlywhirlyfiregirlie (nancy)member
78 posts

Posted:
@ captnuts heheh sounds like a creepy superhero! awww sheffield how i miss u and u laura u lil bouncy thingymajiggy and lolli omg i miss so may people! spikey rich came up to visit us the other week was splendid i cant remeber the majority of it so must have been a giggle! and yea cantus i totally agree they do sound like a an old married couple theyre always at it lol ooooer well not "that" but the bitchy stuff

Who are you? Who slips into my robot body and whispers to my ghost?

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
hey guys, and a sheff poi person, does anyone know when the next meet in the park is?

also has anyone seen Kit AKA weirkitten?

step

Step (el-nombrie)

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:

just washed up bitch. now sort it out and be a responsible rasclat.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

ASTRO FAERIEBRONZE Member
ummmmmmm.............
724 posts

Posted:
Yes! i have Mechhead, Why? do you know him too?

Only when the last tree has died
and the last river has been poisoned
and the last fish has been caught
will we realise that we
cannot eat money.

Cree Indian, 1909

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
Anyone seen Spiral recently? If so can you let him know I need to get in contact with him.. cheers, ta and fankyou.. oh I might be coming up in the next few months for a Zogg.. and to see my friends new flat...and to get snuggles from you lot too!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

mechBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
6,207 posts

Posted:
yeah, i was looking for the kitten, but i have found him now, and the world is normal again!

Step (el-nombrie)

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Hi all,

https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=001025

Hope some of you can make it to the first ever Huddersfield PIP (Tempest's baby)

We'll be there with our luuuurvly new fire toys , some tunes and some herbs so come along - should be great.

Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
damn well wish i could make it jo

well a week of pain and stressed eyes, i have updated poiinthepark with a new added extra some thing hope you all like it.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
hello folks...

sorry been away from my computer for a while with exams an all, so ive not been able to arrange another pip...

i cannot make this weekend but how does sat 21st sound for everyone????
5/6ish onwards...at encliffe
and if anyone wants to come to dinnington then can you pm me, give me a ring or email me...onedizzybird@yahoo.co.uk or/and come to the park on the 21st.

got to run now... hope i see you all very soon xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Noooooooooo!....... that's the same day as Huddersfields first PIP that you are all coming to (please) .

Jo.

[ 12. June 2003, 10:14: Message edited by: Jo ]

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
ok ooops sorry jo!

lets make the sheffield pip on the sunday then the 22nd, same time and place...

is that alright with everyone???

see you soon xxxxx

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
Nice one!

Who's gunna do the double then?

come on, I dare you all.

Jo.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
i cannot unfortunately got lots to organize for dinnington...will spread the word in sheffield though...

would any of you folks from huddersfield like to come to dinnington?

let me know xxxxxxxxxxx

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Heard a rumour that a fairy might be visiting us Jo.

but I think she was just teasing

PsyriSILVER Member
artisan
1,576 posts

Posted:
I dont know sheefield at all... am interested but would be a little scared of getting lost.
Muchly interested.

Page: ......