Page: ......
pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
ello to all sheffield poi and fire spinners out there, as i can see there are quite a few that use the bulletin board here! recent talks with several poi'ers that i know, we would like to meet up on sunday 30th december @ endcliffe park (ecclesall road)for an afternoon/evening of poi and fire frolics in the park to celebrate the festive seasons and see out the year before the mad new year parties where ever you may be going! basically just to have fun, meet other ppl that are unfortunate not to frequent headcharge or planet zogg and so we can all learn some new moves etc...so what do you all think? can you make it? post you replies here and i will put up more details..
thank funk for poi!
pk

[ 05. December 2002, 09:37: Message edited by: PK ]

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Wicked to see you guys! Ta for the hospitality, parties in the country side, random drunks & locust like swarms of 12 year old deliquents, fry up, snake massage, smiles, bounces and everything else! Well worth the drive!

Hopefully see you guys soon!

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
Wicked

laura you groovy bouncy ball of fluff you.
woopie

dizzybird, great style with poi,i likes it. cool.

PK theres a CD comming to you soon, just been getting some extra video software stuff to go on it. There a lot of shit on them videos you took, I hope they'll keep you busy for a week or 2.

I'm still grinning as the scene of meeting pk nat and katos the new neighbours. with us sitting there, outside kato in his pants, me falling through a flowerpot, dom wearing a snake and PK with the best peircings and tatoos in the world pointing and the other neighbours house and saying "she's a bit weird". eh

see you all down in london for a poi gatering soon.

be cool northen dudes

glass

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Splendid!

lollipurple penguin- soon to be
478 posts
Location: playing with the pixies at the arsse end of the mi...

Posted:
hey guys

wow a thread yet unmarked by the taint of lolli. . anyhows

i was wondering if you lovely guys could do me a favour and let me know where/ when you usually do some puurdy spiining . tis just that it seems that im gonna be at sheffield university for the next 4 years from september as soon as i clear my housing contract yayyy!!!!

of course you dont have to and i will go frollock of by me lonesome being the sad southener i am

so. yep lurrleaze, cant wait to go

hugs and fluff
lolli
xxxx

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
As if I'd let one of my sisters frollick round sheffield on her own. . .

PiP is a regular event (monthly) and seems to have moved to Devonshire Green - making it handy for drunks, litter and the Forum (an over-priced collection of shops).

Failing that there are dozens of lovely spinners in sheffield to spin with.

Plus there's Headcharge to go to - and dance and spin and embibe - at the end of every month but then you're already on the mailing list so you know all about that now don't you?

Meh

478 posts

Posted:
heya stranger c@ntus

thank you sweety, much appriciated *hugs*

ive was trying to send you emails last night but it wouldnt let me ill try again today!

hugs, fluff and serious jetlag
lolli x x x x

My spelling wobbles. its very good spelling but it wobbles, and the letters get in the wrong place

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
waves hands in the air.... i live in sheffield i think! erm cant remember...dont think any one has ever done this poi thing twirlly stuff up here before.. you may look kinda strange doing it on your own hahaha.. theres allways flying teapots run by shef uni.... might start meeting up weekly soon maybe midweek crap.. pip will be at endcliffe from now on as well cos its allways better there, plus i hate dev green. bloody alci's huh.
so heres an early welcome to sheffield loli.

478 posts

Posted:
yay yay

thanx yoooooooooouuu x x

i got my accomidation details through and im in endcliffe vale flats so im all bouncy as i think its near the park.

i dont know anyone else whos going to sheffield uni this year though ive a freind in the year above so its extra nice to know i get to see you guys

tis all very scary eeek

hugs and fluff
lolli xxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
The Mind Gap, $y and Dizzybird are all at Sheffield Uni. There are quite a few spinners attending that don't post on here too. It's a big fun bright shiny city.

Meh

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
grrr! *strongly begins to consider sheffield uni. I wanna live in the poi capital too!*

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

the mind gap.old hand
829 posts

Posted:
actually cantus, rachel isn't exactly at uni at the moment

she's been naughty

wherever you go, there you are.

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
oh no .no more poi ppl arghhhhhhhhh... we got enough allready eeekkkk!

3,638 posts

Posted:
ok then - I know when I'm not wanted....

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
you know i love you ros.. i didnt mean it.
but dont you wonder some times why there are so many of us poi ppl in sheffield?.. like the other day i was in the car going past endcliffe park, theres 2 randon teenagers spinning huh didnt even recognise em!..
more the merrier i say.

3,638 posts

Posted:
It's cos you're so inspiring PK. you and that kato of yours, and that bouncy red-haired girl.

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
Yeh we're back on endcliffe!!!

shush james...as it happens i am still at uni im just takeing a little break for the 1st semester thats all......admittedly poi and partying got the better of me still an extra year at sheffield is no real hardship now is it!

hope your all well...keep on smiling the suns out xxxxxxxxxxxxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And with Paul to do your work for you living so very close, the second semester should be a breeze.

Meh

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
hello cantus...i don't quite know what you mean by that comment could you elaborate slightly for me? ...lol i was not that bad...well ermmmmmmmmm????? anyhow are you down for the next pip???

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
when is it? I'll be around for Zogg B'day bash. If the 2 coincide then I'll go to both. Failing that Zogg wins cos i haven't been to that since march and I miss it.

Meh

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
when is zogg? cos i dont know!, and i may well tie it in just for you cantus, will the rosmeister be with you too?, i hope so.
anyways i hopes you is all saving for poiinthepark london, will be finalising details in the next week or so, then i can let you all know when and where, sheffield spinners need to make an impact on london cos that glass fellow is crap, i made a poi flick with him, its titled how to Fuck Up with poi doing a 3 beat cross follow hahaha. just kidding but i do have the video to prove it.
erm so i think this coming month should be a good session with all the new students in town and those that can spin who are returning, come on down we will ruin the education hehe sorry rachel cant blame the party's and the spinning i'd point my finger at that walking corpse fellow myself hehe, where is that canadian joe anyway?, mind you like i've been around alot recently.
reet i'm outaere...............seeyaaaaaaaaaa!

NoonaBRONZE Member
Cake lover
258 posts

Posted:
Zogg is on the 20th I think. lovely jubbly!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Thanx Laura.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
No PK Ros isn't coming. I don't think she can make it to Sheffield until at least October. Maybe November.

Scary but true.

Meh

3,638 posts

Posted:
*sniff*.......tis true.....

*whimper*.......Ros has been banned from going North until her next holidays.......hmph...

But I may be able to make it to London

.......Depending on when it is........ (hint hint)

*no more sheffield til november.....eek!*

pkBRONZE Member
Lambretta Fanatic
4,997 posts

Posted:
erm london will be............erm soonish 27thish rumour of a free party too!!!... discussions are taking place as i type.

so that leaves me with the date of pip sheffield as erm the 21st is it? devonshire green again.... NO endcliffe park back home again. 4pmish as usual.dont ask me if i will be there i hope i will be there this month, but will def be in london. erm cheers malcolm we got new smileys yayayayayaya. sorry heehe

3,638 posts

Posted:
BUMP

27th ish?

hmmm.........

hope to see you there

3,638 posts

Posted:
!!!!!!!!BUMP!!!!!!!!

onedizzybirdmember
136 posts

Posted:
yay!!!! it will soon be pip hope we're blessed with the weather! psst....also news of a multi rig [arty on the saturday night (must find time to sleep somewhere between zogg and pip)

hope to see you all next weekend, take care, big cyber hugs blar blar.............xxxxxxxxxxx

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Any clue as to which rigs are involved Rach?

Meh

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Sorry in advance for a totally off topic post ...

but OK .. my emails to you seem to never get through

Miss you lots, beautiful and hope to see you when I come to London before my big trip. It'll be around november 8/15th ... hope the beautiful Sheffield crew can make it somehow ???

MWAH

shine on
Cass

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Page: ......