Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > anyone besides me and peregrine local to Rhode Island?

Login/Join to Participate

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
seriously, this is insane, i know there are a TON of people that spin in clubs (mostly "club hell") there's gotta be some of you people around here... : tongueout pout whine::------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

"The Q is talkin' to me!!!"

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
Hey Psylentz, I'm here too. Like Peregrine, I'm part of Anthelion. I went to Waterfire last summer and didn't know they had a fire spinner. Maybe we could all meet up on a RI beach some time when it gets warm.

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
sweet - definetly this summer while i'm away from hell... urm..... college------------------~ Tiger, Tiger, burning bright... ~

nomadBRONZE Member
retired
356 posts

Posted:
College, hell??? Dude, I've been out of college for a little over 2 years and miss it so much. I didn't realize how nice life was and how much free time I had until I was out of it...Nomad

Peregrinemember
428 posts

Posted:
yeah love college (uni)maybe its cuz i spent my last two years of it on the beach in sydney or out birdwatching smiledont love college loans.which one are you at?Pere

PsylentzSILVER Member
72 posts

Posted:
RIC - oh joy oh joy i get to teach when i get out - music education - joys of a life (yawn) time - and that's how long it takes a music educator to graduate! but yah, after this semester coming up definetely get together