Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Headcharge Christams and New Years Parties

Login/Join to Participate

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Damn spelt Christmas wrong.Meanwhile back at the farm....Headcharge Christmas PartyFriday December 21stDresscode: Madasfu*k! ... Entry: £10 / £8 members, NUS - dole.. (unless otherwise specified ..) DOWNSTAIRS:DAVE the Drummer (Stay Up Forever)Big BenThe Driver (Headcharge)Ann D (Headcharge)Big Ron & Dave Atomizer (Headcharge)DOWNSTAIRS:Hi-Rate (Acumen Records)Papa Al (JuJu)Dub Dr. Dave (Dubcentral)Bozz (Oberheim)Tony Nutopia (Headcharge)The Rootsman Check the website for updates and changes www.headcharge.net or phone 0114 249 6560 (for the technophobes amongst you tongue grin).[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 09 December 2001).]

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And secondly,NEW YEARS EVE : Monday 31st December - DOWNSTAIRS:Zen Terrorists (Escape from Samsara)Ann D (Headcharge)DJ Smith (Return To The Source)The Driver (Headcharge)DJ DunikBig Ron & Dave Atomizer (Headcharge)DOWNSTAIRS:Papa Al (JuJu)The Dervesh (Disoriental)Tony Nutopia (Headcharge)Jon Myers (Vinyl Lyx)Hi-Rate (Acumen Records)& African Drummers Normal rules apply.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Normal apart from the fact that it's on a monday obviously.

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
And a third reason to celebrate:Friday January 25th DOWNSTAIRS:Chris Liberator (Stay Up Forever)Chris Gawtry (Tune Inn)L.S.DJ (Headcharge)Pyroteknik (Headcharge)Ron & Dave Atomizer (Headcharge)DOWNSTAIRS:Griff (The Tuesday Club)John W (Strictly Social)Papa Al (JuJu)The Dervesh (Disoriental)Tony Nutopia (Headcharge) Why is it a reason to celebrate? I hear you ask.Well, aside from the fact that it's Headcharge - which is always reason to party, it is also when young Mr Cantus is celebrating his birthday.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 01 January 2002).]

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
*Bump*

Meh

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
Hey Cantus. Seems like you've been having fierce and heated discussions with millions of replies for this topic so far winkBeing serious now:DAVE the Drummer sounds good. Shame I'm away from the country though. Have a good one! And post some stuff up about later parties.

Sol

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
Myrre Christams

Sol

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Shut up tongue

Meh

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
Well, MR. Cantus. As now we went on to using offensive phrases, I think we're gonna have to have a serious conversation. First of all you're grounded. For a month( now headcharging then). Secondly I will have to think over our relationchip- don't you love me anymore? Is it something I did? I'm sure it's all my fault! And I've been so good to you- cooking you dinners every day, coming from work early, listening to you playing the Spice Girls CD all the time and waiting 2 hours every morning for you to finish combing your long, blond curly hair with the only comb in the house. Buuuu. Why did you do this to me...I'm going to end this mysery and it will be all pour fault!I'm sure you were cheating on me too. And what about the wedding?

Sol

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
*crying*

Sol

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
* packing things and going to mum's *

Sol

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think Sol is bored or something. Certainly dillusional.No one is arguing PHL9te. Truth be told the only reason I told Sol to shut up was so i could bump this thread.Headcharge is acid techno.Sol, I haven't combed my long blonde hair since February 1995. These days I tend to find the comb gets caught in my bright red dreads.------------------C@ntusThere's only one way of life and that's your own.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 09 January 2002).]

Meh

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
Yeah, bored is a good way of putting it.And really, no one is arguing(it might just have sounded a bit serious because I forgot to put the smilies in). Next time I'll try harder to point out that my mutterings are not to be taken seriously. ok, here's one: winkSol

Sol

fluffy napalm fairyCarpal \'Tunnel
3,638 posts

Posted:
please explain to an embarrassingly stupid person the difference between techno and acid techno smile ?

Geologists do it in the dirt................ spank

DurbsBRONZE Member
Classically British
5,689 posts

Posted:
you have to wear special gloves with acid techno

Burner of Toast
Spinner of poi
Slacker of enormous magnitude

Jomember
517 posts

Posted:
From what I've experienced and been told:techno = funkier with complex beatsacid techno = faster harder funner and better crowd. I think it should be called acid trance though because it seems closer to hard trance than techno....Jo.

Educate yourself in the Hazards of Fire Breathing STAY SAFE!

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
true acid techno is nothing like acid trance...or whatever u wanna call it.......(im not starting an arguement..just stating a fact.. smile )...okay heres my definition...trance makes u feel like ur soaring thru thru the sky or just there floating amidst the sun n clouds...acid techno.....makes u feel like ur crawling around the undergrowth with all the bugs...n all the strange n weird noises from scurryin lil bugs...whilst ur searchin for mushees...(still very happy tho)...james...i may be able to make it to your birflingday afterall...byeeeeeee......n phl9te where in leeds are you???im just outside of headingley...fancy meeting up for a spin......unless we already know each other...then lets spin anyway......lolgoafire

GoaFiremember
71 posts

Posted:
ive just realised something....phl9te is princi isnt it...if it is...where have u been hiding away man... tonguegoafire

3,638 posts

Posted:
'squelchy'? 'bugs and undergrowth'?*looks around in utter confusion*i think i should give up even attempting to learn this new and confusing language of modern music (acid trance/techno/dance/industrial techno/acid techno?) ??????????????...........

3,638 posts

Posted:
And funny gloves? I give up!....