Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > need to find some poipeople in munich!

Login/Join to Participate

coarsemop on firemember
9 posts

Posted:
If there is anybody out there in germany or near germany or whereever able to reach munich : tell me! nobody is swinging here!!!so, i'm glad to hear from anyone who's alone and lost as well.

Wanjamember
7 posts

Posted:
tried to reach you half the night, but wasn´t able to find out your address. In fact I´ve just come from Munich this morning and I know that there is a regular jugglers session on Mondays. There must also be another meeting on a weekly base. I´m sorry I can´t exactly tell you time and place, but I could find out for you. I myself know two other people swinging firepoi but we all live too far away from Munich to meet there. [Eigentlich könnten wir uns ja genauso gut auf deutsch unterhalten] Falls du mehr wissen willst schreib nochmal hier. Übrigens : schnapp dir doch einfach deine Poi und geh auf Tollwood, da findest du noch am ehesten Gleichgesinnte.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hi there - you should check the Meet Others section on this site. I'm sure you'll find german people!!Moving this thread to Events Performances and Gatherings.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Wanjamember
7 posts

Posted:
Hi coarsemop on fireWere are you?Where can I reach you?How can we comunicate?wanja

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
Wanja, I am not sure you know how to get the email address of the people so i checked for you. The email of Corsemop on fire is : coarsemop@hotmail.com hope you two get in touch and maybe if I come to regensburg or Munchen, I'l drop you a line.Viel spass smileshine onCassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

Wanjamember
7 posts

Posted:
merci Cassandrawanja

Blackfiremember
15 posts

Posted:
Hi, comeing to munich in january. I'll keep you posted.Blackfire

Blackfire