foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know of any twirlers in La Paz, or Bolivia in general?? My travels will be taking me that way for a while next year, and if I am going to be there I will be twirling, and was just wondering if there was any spin crew there?? Maybe I should do a search of some web pages in Spanish...hmm better start learning some spanish for that matter!!------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

CassandraFroggie ... Ribbit !!!
4,224 posts

Posted:
just a personal guess : i doubt you will find many local twirlers, but if they are tehre, look for them in Parks.While in Madrid I met some lovely beautiful firedancers from Santiago de Chile. they told me there is some great juggling / fire in a park there... But you might find travelers who happen to be there at the same time.how about posting on the Bulletin Board of the Lonely Planet website in the South America section... who knows ???Good luck on your journey, I will be on my way in a year from now too smileshine oncassandra

"I want brown bread... no, that is diesel oil..."
"So I was raised in Europe, where History comes from ..."
"NON !!! La Plume de mon oncle n est pas Bingibangibungi !!!"

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Urrrgh the LP Thorn Tree.....Well actually yes it might be worth a try!! Have you seen most of the drivel that gets posted in there...over and over again!!Santiago is another place on the list...I guess that I could be wandering some parks there.... smileActually I might still be there in a year from now...if you are heading that way and want to twirl!!------------------fe fi foo fun[This message has been edited by foobaa (edited 29 November 2001).][This message has been edited by foobaa (edited 29 November 2001).]

fe fi foo fun

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
hey there foobaa!I'm off to Bolivia next year too. though i wont be there till september. I'm going to be there for at least 3 months and then ill be travelling round the rest of south america... so if you're still there i'd be keen to catch up with you and spread the good news! grin•cealaigh•

stay smilin

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
If you ever come to panama i would ike to see ya smile Im a panamenian Twirler.. grin

Dance like if noone were watching you

foobaaspinning for ages
125 posts

Posted:
Hey Cealaigh, I should still be in La Paz then, working as a guide. Look me up for sure!! email is insanezane@hotmail.comand Nightshade1, if I get as far up as Panama I will be in contact for sure....just love having people to twirl with!!------------------fe fi foo fun

fe fi foo fun

miss_rummageSILVER Member
63 posts

Posted:
hey nightshade1I too will defintately be giving you a call if i am up that way ! grinyaaahhhh south america!!!and foobaa... i'll be seeing you in la paz later... tongue•cealaigh•

stay smilin

NightShade1member
368 posts

Posted:
cool if you get in panama well just post a message smilehehe

Dance like if noone were watching you