• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > calling all capital district twirlers!!!

Login/Join to Participate

Eman
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

Total posts: 18
Posted:terence, i read your post, and its good to hear others from albany who are twirling!!! ive been twirling for about a year and recently changed to twirling fire, much more rewarding!!! if anyone wanna get together to twirl drop me an email!!!!!!jdreilly@naz.eduPeace-Eman

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Delete Topic

Auger282

Total posts: 81
Posted:***
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498543)

Delete

TEK829

Total posts: 29
Posted:Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Fire twirlers around Albany?!?!?Actually, I live in Colonie. Been twirling for about 6 months. Do fire, too. anyway, I've heard there are a lot of twirlers in Troy, and RPI Juggling club is starting to get in on this whole poi business. Get together sometime?

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

Delete

Eman
BRONZE Member since Jul 2001

Total posts: 18
Posted:yes yes yes!!!!!finally some peeps from albany!!! i see that we all do fire, but ive been known to bring down the house at Gound Zero. used to love that place before it got too commercial. yea, i would love to get together sometime, that would be great. i have alot of friends in Clifton Park (of all places) and schenectady that twirl also. i need some emails if you guys want to get together. talk to you soon!oh i almost forgot!!! I got to Nazareth College in Rochester, so if any Rochester peeps wanna get together, im game!!!!Peace-Eman

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Delete

Mr Sock
GOLD Member since Apr 2001

Total posts: 94
Posted:Hey y'all, I'm not from new york, but if you get a couple fire spinners together it could be worth the drive, let me know when and i may join you
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Delete

emptyset

Total posts: 98
Posted:iv been wondering when i would start hearing more from local poi people. I dont do fire but im really into strings and what not. iv been twirling close to a year now. not as much recently since its started to get colder, but id think it would be really cool to get together with a bunch of people to spin adn trade moves and such email emptyset@soon.com

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Delete

Terence

Total posts: 3
Posted:Eman and capital district , great to hear from ya all... it would be cool to get together and spin and stuff...though i am still pretty new... been itch'n to hit a rave sometime soon... drop me a line if you want...smashingt@hotmail.com

Delete