Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > calling all capital district twirlers!!!

Login/Join to Participate

EmanSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
terence, i read your post, and its good to hear others from albany who are twirling!!! ive been twirling for about a year and recently changed to twirling fire, much more rewarding!!! if anyone wanna get together to twirl drop me an email!!!!!!jdreilly@naz.eduPeace-Eman

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Auger282member
81 posts

Posted:
EDITED_BY: Auger282 (1429498543)

TEK829member
29 posts

Posted:
Oh my gosh, oh my gosh! Fire twirlers around Albany?!?!?Actually, I live in Colonie. Been twirling for about 6 months. Do fire, too. anyway, I've heard there are a lot of twirlers in Troy, and RPI Juggling club is starting to get in on this whole poi business. Get together sometime?

Laugh, and the world laughs with you. Cry, and the world laughs at you. It's your choi

EmanSILVER Member
18 posts

Posted:
yes yes yes!!!!!finally some peeps from albany!!! i see that we all do fire, but ive been known to bring down the house at Gound Zero. used to love that place before it got too commercial. yea, i would love to get together sometime, that would be great. i have alot of friends in Clifton Park (of all places) and schenectady that twirl also. i need some emails if you guys want to get together. talk to you soon!oh i almost forgot!!! I got to Nazareth College in Rochester, so if any Rochester peeps wanna get together, im game!!!!Peace-Eman

Le coeur a ses raisons que la raison ne connait pas

Mr SockGOLD Member
94 posts

Posted:
Hey y'all, I'm not from new york, but if you get a couple fire spinners together it could be worth the drive, let me know when and i may join you grin------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

emptysetmember
98 posts

Posted:
iv been wondering when i would start hearing more from local poi people. I dont do fire but im really into strings and what not. iv been twirling close to a year now. not as much recently since its started to get colder, but id think it would be really cool to get together with a bunch of people to spin adn trade moves and such email emptyset@soon.com

Its all in good, clean, light producing fun.

Terencemember
3 posts

Posted:
Eman and capital district , great to hear from ya all... it would be cool to get together and spin and stuff...though i am still pretty new... been itch'n to hit a rave sometime soon... drop me a line if you want...smashingt@hotmail.com