Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > new to UK, looking for other twirlers!

Login/Join to Participate

cassiemember
6 posts

Posted:
Hey there!just moved to Oxfordshire, looking for twirlers nearby. I would love to find other people who share the passion for it around here! Otherwise, i might go mad!thanks

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey, I live in Reading ... not that close ... but in UK smile I have a huge passion for twirling the joy of my life..... anyways make ya self at home!!F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

cassiemember
6 posts

Posted:
thanks.yeh, i've been to reading a little bit, got so lost driving! do u twirl with a group, or on particular nights. i live in South Stoke(goring) & am going crazy, cause there is nothing to do.

TheBovrilMonkeySILVER Member
Liquid Cow
2,629 posts

Posted:
I'm in High Wycombe, still a bit far from Stoke though.It may well be worth giving the meet others section a try to find people nearer to you.------------------Bovril - It's liquid cow y'know

But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Janglamember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey cassie! Welcome to HOP. I'm in Oxford and been poi'ing for about 4 months (fire for 2). Drop me an email anytime you wanna meet up.------------------"The tincture of night began to suffuse the soup of the afternoon. He considered the sentence, and found it good. He liked 'tincture' particularly. Tincture. Tincture. It was a distinguished word, and pleasantly countered by the flatness of 'soup'. The soup of the afternoon. Yes. In which may be found the croutons of teatime."

---------------------With a bit of luck, his life was ruined; always thinking that just behind some narrow door, in his favourite bars, men in red woolen suits are getting incredible kicks from things he'll never know.

Dottmember
29 posts

Posted:
Oxford - yep there are some twirlers here as well as some jugglers. Come to the East Oxford Community Centre on Wednesdays (corner of Princes Street and Cowley Road) from 8-10 and come to the upstairs room, we're up there. Jangla, are you ever going to come??? winkdott.

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
Hiya and Welcome!Please check the Meet Others database on this site... its power is not to be underestimated!!In the meantime, i'm moving you over the the Events Performances and Gatherings forum.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

cassiemember
6 posts

Posted:
thanks all for your help, i will come along soon! when i get my work car running, i will definately check it out!cass