Page:
xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hello twirlirs, just out of interest is anyone here a grunger or goth.I am a grunger and one of my friends is a goth,and we just love to do poi but not just because of the fire, are any of you like me?F_S[This message has been edited by Fire_Sista (edited 23 August 2001).]

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Annie Cmember
40 posts

Posted:
Annie C *waves* to DotI went and missed the Dracula Buffy thing.....I have to say Angel is the man.....Oh yes!!I guess I am whatever people see me as.....a mixture..I am not a city girl...Im a T-shirt and shorts with Bare feet girl....I will be living on the beach within the next 3 years......Laters peopleAnnie C grin

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hey Myst, I so agree with your point there, sorry to have offended you. I also agree with controlling and respecting the flame.Hey Dott sounds interesting i might check it.Knagi i know a goth, my very good friend, he is a pyromaniac, he also lights his farts and anything in view quite literally.I love my hobby grinPeace out man,F_S

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Page: