zoeymember
7 posts

Posted:
I just had a crazy idea, if there are any fire dancers in sandiego, CA maybe we could all get together one night and spin. It could be a learning experince for all of us. I know a bunch of moves that aren't on the website and I'm sure you people do to, so I say we all meet up and go to the beach and spin fire one night. (Poozy, eric, wink, I expect to see you there if this happens.)p.s. todays my birthday so everyone sing me happy birthday!

A beautyschool dropout that spins fire...who would have thought?

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Sorry I missed your birthday bro... happy B-day. We've had a meet day before at pozee's. It was pretty fun. I'm not on here as much as I used to be but when I check in it's nice to see some new spinners from san D. I'd love to spin sometime. I'm used to spinning outside Pozee's door though.lol Maybe we'll meet one day, If you see me, I'm the guy who always ends up doing something behind my back. P.s. Pozee, if you read this, Got a couple new moves for you to choke on. Awaiting your command.Eric

Its about talent, not make up or costumes.

zoeymember
7 posts

Posted:
hi erik, how are you? yeah you should come spin in our backyard because our backyard is the beach and probally better than poosey's house. um yep, we should all set up a time and place

zoeymember
7 posts

Posted:
wait, I just re read your post. we have meat. you poosey and wink at otto's party on top of that hill, you guys all had the braids in your hair. I'm the one who was all scared to spin next to you guys cause I think I suck. (I got a whole lot better though)

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
:cough: :cough: another meet? yep, deffenitly time for another meet.
Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link
------------------"come with me to a land of fantasy, take my hand down into techno wonderland"

Its not easy being green....

FrenzieBRONZE Member
515 posts

Posted:
You should check the "meet others" database, thats how i met up with the people i twirl with now in Sydney

- Industrial design knows of no article more useful than the milk crate -

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
Hey,I missed pozee's party, tried to get there, but couldn't find a ride. I definately want to get together!!! There is me, my new roomate Sarah, and my friend Amy who all live here in Pacific Beach, and spin fire. I'm sure we could get to where ever we decide to meet. The only thing is that we are all in college, and finals are just 2 weeks away. If we could arrange for after the 28th we will definately be able to show up! If not we will have to catch the next one. I'll keep up to date on this thread, or you can e-mail me with the details. While we are all together we sould brainstorm ideas about how we can work some kind of deal with the city, so the cops don't harrass us while we spin.

later - Smilee

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Funny, funny. Wink and pozee had brades and all I had was Bangs(my real hair, not braids). I only spun once that night with fire and a little with glows. I've gotten way better as well. Ready for a new group to spin with. Pozee front yard is the beach and we don't get harassed by cops at all, they normally stop and watch for a second then drive away. It's quite nice. Long time n talk Miss frog, how's life been. hope you've been practicing. Waiting to meet others. Eric

LLcoolPatmember
38 posts

Posted:
Anyone know where the full moon drum circles are being held these days? I checked the rainbow family website and couldn't find anything. It might be a cool place for everyone to meet up.

smileemember
40 posts

Posted:
The full moon drum circles are held either at South Shores, or Blacks Beach. I think it varys, but I haven't been going to the drum circles regularly. I don't have time between school and work.

later - Smilee

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
okay, aside from much of this turning into personal stuff that should be done via email, I'll be moving this thread over to Events Performances and Gatherings forum.

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.

Mystaddict
439 posts

Posted:
Haven't been around but still waiting for the day we all meet again. I personally enjoed meeting new spinners. LL cool Cat, I remember you, quiet and calm. Looking forward to spinning with you again. I hope I get to spin with everyone.