Page:
Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Has anyone out there in the land of poi ever tried swinging (pardon the phrase) in the raw..?? As an unashamed naturist and lover of all things natural, I have found it to be a very very enlightening experience. Feels a little strange at first and one has to exercise caution with fire, but there is no other feeling like it. (bit like swimming in your birthday suit). Dont worry, I not about to suggest a naked poi get-together (nice though that would be in somewhere like Goa !!)Hmmmmmmm...???------------------Kato

Kato

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
know any tricks with 3 poi? smile

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
What... in the raw..?? errrm.. no, but I can do some wierd stuff with two in one hand..If you can, Id be interested to know exactly what it is you do..??------------------Kato

Kato

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
two what in one hand??!I don't do:Staff between the leg moves or and poi leg wraps, ooh Terrible chaffing wink

DmAlterEgo
128 posts

Posted:
Naked poi. In Yorkshire! Have you any idea how cold it is, even in the summer!Sorry, definitely not my thing, and that's something the rest of the human race (or those that can see) can be very thankful for!

We're nothing but the nerds they think we are

GaBBeRave19member
72 posts

Posted:
how else can u do a bhb 9beat testical wrap to bhb btl bfly backflip out

MeenikSAPPHIRE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
One day in August I took a trip to Vancouver's Wreck Beach (Canada'a most famous nude beach), and spent the afternoon, er... swinging by the water, so to speak. No fire. Just my practice balls... I mean, my tennis balls, that is. So, I guess, technically, I spent the day playing with my balls on a nude beach smile

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

Knagimember
397 posts

Posted:
I think that's a pretty normal way to spin at burning man.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Trust Mr Kato to suggest this. I've never seen him keep his shirt on for more than 10 minutes at a time.Ever thought of DJing naked Mr Kato?

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
Yeah man, why not have the full poi monty?That 9 beat testical wrap to backflip has to be a finishing combo.It's all in the, er, knackers I suppose!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Well then Tempest, maybe you and Kato can do it at Planet Zogg. Should be a crowd pleaser.

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Meenik... youre a brave guy.. I have only ever tried it at home but cant wait for my next 2 weeks in the sun...Cantus my dear fellow.. 'trust Kato' eh..?? What are you suggesting there me old fruit..?? I have been know to bare a little flesh at the Arches, yes, but it does get awfully hot in there.(thats my excuse anyway..)Knagi.. 'burning man' ?? Whassat..??Tempest and Rave19.. you guys have a wicked sense of humor... !!DJ'ing naked.... hmmmmmmm.. I think I spin better than I DJ so I think I'll stick to spinning.. for now. ------------------Kato

Kato

melissaBRONZE Member
156 posts

Posted:
i enjoy doing fire fans naked. i actually tend to feel a bit more comfortable wearing few clothes compared to lots of clothes because i feel where the fire is in procimity to my body.

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
My girlfriend always say's that less clothes is safer as they don't get in your way, hmm - although I challenge anyone to do any decent looking double staff that dosen't singe the pubes. That bloody smells you know.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
You've a strange wee mind Tempest. That's all I can say.[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 08 December 2001).]

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
How did you know I use wee to put my poi out dude?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Right, I don't want to spin with you anymore....

Meh

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
9 beat btb rev weave to nadwrap/reverse into butt flame thrower! Just make sure you don't get any feedback!!!

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
I am seriously beginning to wonder why I asked the question in the first place... although some of the responses / confessions have been somewhat amusing. Melissa in the US.. you, I think, have come closest to the sort of answer I was hoping for.. truly a woman after my own heart !!Tempest.. I really gotta see some of these fantastic moves of yours (but perhaps WITH your kit on). I will expect a demonstration at Zogg if you dont mind..?? (And no peeing on yer poi's either..)------------------Kato

Kato

Tempestaddict
522 posts

Posted:
I think that any wrapping around me bits will be kept strictly to my own home as I feer I will be branded a freak for breaking new bounderies in this art.And of course I will be on my bestest behavior. TEMPEST

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Branded a freak... at the Arches.. surely not ! That place doesn't accommodate freaks!! (although it does depend on what youre frame of reference is when describing a freak)I shall monitor your behavior then.. one step out of line and your toys will be confiscated !! In fact, no... if you mis-behave you will have to spin ALL night without stopping.. howzat.??------------------Kato

Kato

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
But Kato, that's what you do..... Come in, spin for a bit, take your shirt off, spin for the rest of the night.

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
I cant help it... its my drug. Its my natural alternative.. and Im thoroughly addicted to it !! I have to spin every day or I get withdrawal symptoms.. (shaking, st-st-uttered sp-speech and suchlike)Cant wait for Zogg.. me just learned some 5 beat stuff (at the price of a few good twattings in the chops !!)(Tried putting that smily-not thing next to the words 'withrawal symptoms' -how the *%#* do they work... anyone...??)------------------Kato[This message has been edited by Mushinkato (edited 12 December 2001).][This message has been edited by Mushinkato (edited 12 December 2001).][This message has been edited by Mushinkato (edited 12 December 2001).]

Kato

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Posting smilies lesson 1:When you post your reply there's small link at the left of the box where you words go that says Smilies Legend click that and it will open this page : https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/smilies.html
There you'll find full instructions.Please note that the tongue is acheived by using a lower case p not a capital P.Next lesson: moving smiles
Non-Https Image Link

Meh

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
naked poi under a full moon on a hill within tree`s mmmmmmm...knowing you remembered to bring the designated cheesecake carrying bag mmmmm...closest thing to naked poi i do in everynight situ` is some tight hipped spanish womens black flamenco type trousers -tucks and holds everything out of the way smilemaybe some1 should remember and post a 'lets have a naked fire meet thread' - june`ish smilewoowoo`s smile------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
There's no denying the attraction of cheesecake.

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Ok, Im lost now... Orange, you have always made me laugh mate.. and seeing as many a true word is said in jest.. I think I'll post that thread in June and tell everybody it was your idea.. Howzatt..?? winkps: I dont like cheesecake mad.. can I bring sushi instead please..??------------------Kato

Kato

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
heh heh - "three poi" - nice one glass grinI wouldn't mind trying it - but a little to modest methinks - would like to try on a very secluded beach - I know the perfect one (on Kangaroos Island) but is a bit awkward getting there.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
I've seen a lot of women spin in the nude or topless, especially at Burning Man. But I have not seen many men do so. Personally, I'd be a bit nervous about having a third swinging thing to worry about. rolleyes

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

SickpuPpyNinja Rockstar!
1,100 posts

Posted:
I've always been of a mind that being naked is over rated, unless you have someone speacial to share it with------------------If you love something, set it on fire.

Jesus helps me trick people.

leoghairemember
2 posts

Posted:
there is nothing better than in the buff weather it be running through the city on a warm rainy night in summer (being chased home by police one night was the most memrabule one for me). and dancing with my staff down the beach at 4am one night in the buff would have to be the other (got busted agen by the police just as i was going to go put my cloth on (got off both times))oh and nothing beat a good old midnight swim in the tidal pools

Page: