Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Does anyone know of any gatherings going on? I fancy being in the middle of the countryside spinnin fire, but not heard of anything.Any ideas? (don't wanna get stuck in small town pub crawls)M
Non-Https Image Link
------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

woodymember
99 posts

Posted:
Countyside or mountains?I haven't sorted out any plans for New Year yet so any ideas are good. If there is demand for a gathering in the countryside they I may be able to offer my (current) house in Somerset. ( https://www.streetmap.co.uk/streetmap.dll?G2M?X=366758&Y=137089&A=Y&Z=3
) Unfortunatly there is no longer a pub in the village :-(I am about to start a new job in Milton Keynes but should still have a hold on this place (cos I don't really want to leave :-)It's mainly dependent on me sorting my life out quickly... and my house mates agreeing (which shouldn't be a problem as they are planning to go partying in Bristol)However if anyone knows of anywhere in some mountains, it would be much better. :-)Have fun!Woody

Luv and Lemons.WoodyMrs Jaypher said, 'It's saferIf you've lemons in your head;First to eat, a pound of meat,And then to go at once to bed.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
*bump*Sounds like a quality place, cheers for the offer. I've got a group of reprimands/mates that would be up for it.Lets see if anyone else is interested.....???M:-)~------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a great idea, but Somerset is MILES away and it's just too cold to be hanging around outside all night. There's bound to be a free party somewhere.Smiles, TFP smile

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Yeah there's at least one in Sheffield and I think there's one in Derby. I was waiting til i had more info before i posted though.

Meh

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
True, it's chuffin' freezin' up 'ere. I'm gonna be crashing with mates in Notts then and their finding out what's goin on there.....something sweet 'll turn up.M:-)~