• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 2
Posted:I know i know... Hi all im Isaac and have been doin poi for about a year now...tomorrow is the first time ive ever performed on stage in front of lots of people... Even when im in dance circles i get kinda shaky~~ Any good words of advice? or recalls from ur first performance?I know i know... jsut relax have a good time... and do it for yourself~ but STILL one cant be completely calm n cool about this... uuuuGh... yipes*

Similar Topics

Using the keywords [first performance nervou*] we found the following similar topics.
1. Learn > Fire Training > Fire training and safety > First Aid for Burns *help/resource of heat burns and the appropriate first aid for each class this article is...
2. Learn > POI > Crossers > Butterfly Crosser *help/resource huggy  first degree crosser from a butterfly or...
3. Learn > POI > Crossers > Weave Crosser *help/resource huggy  first degree crosser with the poi...
4. Forums > Swindon's First HoP meet! [278 replies]
5. Learn > Fire Training > Fire training and safety > The Differences Between Fire Performance Arts *help/resource

Show more..