phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
alas eventhough i twirl every day, i have yet to meet many other that share my passion. can you buy nice yourng firedancers from the shop here? i need help to burn gallons of dank fuel

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
dank?

Meh

MeenikSAPPHIRE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
Lots of us in Vancouver. Come visit. -nick

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
cantus:Dank-originally meant moist and stinky. ie dank pot, dank basement, now means good. dank organic food, dank fuel... get it?oppisite to shwag.where and when do u spin in van?[This message has been edited by phuzzz (edited 27 November 2001).]

MeenikSAPPHIRE Member
enthusiast
272 posts

Posted:
Trout Lake Park in the summertime. That's off Victoria between 13th and 17th. East Van. Near the Drive.Not as much spinning going on lately, cause of the rain/cold/etc. But when the weather permits...Just email me at nwoolsey@istar.ca or call me at 604.649.1225 the next time you're in town. With a little luck, we'll go spin some fire. -Nick

"They're interdimensional fractal intelligences. That's why they wear funny shoes."

newbiemember
3 posts

Posted:
what about CALGARY!!!!!!!!! (close enough??) I've got the toys and the addiction. Looking for someone to spin with in the snow at the mountains after a long day of riding. Know anyone???

chicazulBRONZE Member
16 posts

Posted:
Suggestion: the "Meet Others" link at the top of the page. I know someone in Calgary, and he's listed. Just email people!good luck,-chicazul

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
phuzz were you at summerlove 01'if not you missed a great time to jam

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

phuzzzmember
160 posts

Posted:
spinning at a rainbow gathering. also a great time!any clue aboutwinter locations for a fire festival thingie??? maybe a solstice burn? its the 21st of dec. just an idea...bc winter parties with fire? please contact me if you know of any!ps spinning in the snow is great fun!

GodlovinSpongemember
125 posts

Posted:
Another Calgary here.. wow... two Calgarians.. wonder if I know that spinner? hmmm.. lolCalgarians are taking over the poi staff swinging world BWA HA HA HA!!!! wink *grin*------------------May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

May the fire of God burn its impression on your heart.

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It'd be easy to take over the staff world judging by the number of posts there have been of late.There's no one defending the staff castle. Rally the troops for a last ditch defence before the catch us wih a clever flanking manuevre....

Meh

swiftythefireguymember
61 posts

Posted:
if there is no reason to burn a lot of gas on the calader then lets just make some shit up im down for a burn anytime

dont ever ask me whta time it is ?where are we? or are we there yet? because the time is now!we here !and we wil never be there !

SorchaTheFlamingmember
235 posts

Posted:
IM FROM CALGARY!!!i do fire poi, fire staff, fire clubs, fire breathing now, gonna do fire hoops in a week or so etc etc. E-mail me i like poi-ish people!!! smile smile smile smile smile

Teach tolerance, not competition.
Send food, not bombs.

jaikonewbie
19 posts

Posted:
just moved from australia to nelson, BC and am looking for local twirlers if any are around email me at jaiko_poi@hotmail.com

whirlygigBRONZE Member
7 posts

Posted:
im in cranbrook bc...lucky old me.here with the rednecks!!.. but i dont think there would be any spinners crazy enough to come to this town!!

Fire_FiendGOLD Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
I notice your in Salt Spring Island. Me and my hubby are moving to Ucluelet this May. I spin Poi and he spins staff. I'll be hookin up with the Poi Pixies once I get out there. Their in Tofino. It's too bad your at the other end of Van Island. You should be able to find some peeps in Victoria though. And I would have thought Salt Spring would be teeming with spinners and twirlers galore. No?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I salute your 6 and half year thread bump smile

Good work there soldier!

hug

Fire_FiendGOLD Member
stranger
5 posts

Posted:
lol, dam straight. Thats thread bumpin skillz for ya.

kitesurferdaleSILVER Member
2 posts

Posted:
Merry Christmas morning to all. Just Joined forum and live in Port Alberni, Vancouver Island. I noticed there are a few people out on the west coast.....anybody in the alberni region? When do You West Coasters spin?