Shouden-CrD
Veteran Member
Total posts: 495
Posted:Knagii and I will be meeting each other in Orlando this weekend. Are there any others out there that would be interested in meeting us for a friendly spin????------------------ [PLUR]-=Crazy Raver Dude=-

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete Topic

Knagi
Total posts: 397
Posted:That would be this friday btw. With a still unknown location.

We are all in the cosmic movie. That means the day you die you watch your whole life repeating for eternity. So you'd better have some good things happen in there and have a fitting climax. --Jim MorrisonIt's going to come from a direction you didn't predict at a moment of chaos which you didn't see coming. -- NYC

Delete

knagi in orlando
Total posts: 1
Posted:Hey crd I'm in town... The days inn on international drive 7200. room number 128. Hope you manage to get this and find a ride. Lookin forword to meetin up.

Delete

Shouden-CrD
Veteran Member
Posted:Knagii,Got the info..doesn't look like I'm going to be able to get my insurance crap taken care of today.
Non-Https Image Link
So it looks like we're relying on Matt's car. I hope he's willing to take it! If not, you'll be hearing from me at 9:30.CRD

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete

Shouden-CrD
Veteran Member
Posted:no-go..
Non-Https Image Link
CRD

-=razyRaverude=-

Delete