PeleBRONZE Member
the henna lady
6,193 posts

Posted:
Pick up lines pertaining to all the fire arts.....as in...."Hey baby, I've got something hot you can stick in your mouth.""Care to give me a try cause you know you've got me all hot""Compared to me, that staff is little"etc.....I am rewriting my shows and am using these in part of them. Thanks!------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...https://www.pyromorph.com

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
"Is that a devil stick in your pocket or are you just glad to see me?""If my stick was on fire...would you blow on it?""You know what the best thing is about women fire eaters? They all swallow""I want to dip my wick in your LUUUV fuel"Hows that?Super'------------------"When a Man Lies He Murders Some Part of the World These Are the PaleDeaths Which Men Miscall Their Lives All this I Cannot Bear to Witness Any Longer Cannot the Kingdom of Salvation Take Me Home"

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Pele'sWhippingBoymember
442 posts

Posted:
"Milady, my torch burns for you. Just one smile is fuel enough to cause a blaze." (For ren shows?)"You are one hot chick.""Is it hot in here, or is it just you?""Baby, you've set my heart ablaze.""You think that's hot? Wait'll you feel me.""I've got something better to do with those chains.""How about you put down those toys and we make some heat between us.""You think Mt Pele was a powerful volcano, wait'll you see me erupt."------------------"Except for that Mrs. Lincoln, How did you like the play?"Pyromorph - Let the fire change you

FYI: I am not Pele. If you wish to reply to me and use a short version of my name, use: PWB.

English? Who needs that? I'm never going to England. - Homer Jay Simpson

illustramember
4 posts

Posted:
"How about i take you for a spin and then u can blow me?""Can i poke your fire?""Can i dip my wick?"I need time to think, this is harder than it looks................................

flash fireBRONZE Member
Sporadically Prodigal
2,758 posts

Posted:
"come on baby light my fire" - you gotta sing it though.This is atually one of the best pickup lines I've heard in general. A good friend of mine was extremely successful several times with this one.everyone know The Doors, so everyone can appreciate it.------------------"she dances in a ring of fire and throws off the challenge with a shrug"

HoP Posting Guidelines
Is it the Truth?
Is it Fair to all concerned?
Will it build Goodwill and Better Friendships?
Will it be Beneficial to all concerned?
If you can answer YES to these 4 questions then you may post a reply.