earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
okay, for real this time the Exodus website is running...and it looks pretty swanky if you ask me....go check it out...www.happypeopleproductions.comsee ya on the dancefloor..

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Hey, I bumped the other one for you. grin*always glad to help*

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
cool - if it wasnt 2500 ks away, I'd consider going smileJosh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
If it wasn't on the other side of the planet I would as well.

Meh

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
Have you boys decided where you'll be stompin this new years?/... cheers cantus you are such a gentleman.*holly leans over cantus a gentle nuzzle*\

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
..of appreciation.. grin

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Ooh thank you grin I haven't been nuzzled for ages wink------------------C@ntusWe are old, we are young, we are in this together, vagabonds and children, we're prisoners forever, with pulses raging and eyes full of wonder, Kicking out behind us again.

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
yeah - if its not a million degrees, Katinca and I will be driving about 1000ks to a small private party put on by a bunch of psychedelic funksters near Lake Eildon. If it is a million degrees? I'm not sure what we will do if the weather is that hot. maybe go to the beach? I think we must be addicted to putting on areas...we've just promised to do a UV chillout / performance area at this gather...*sigh*...I think it was the 1998/99 NYE last we didnt do an area at a party - LOL. Its all in fun smile Josh

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Hey Josh, the problem is if we did just go to a party with no imput from us. You and I and our friends would sit there and bitch to each other, on how much better it could be if you did X, Y and Z.I feel we are just adding more to it, by providing X, Y and if we can get our shit together enough Z. smileA happy twirler is a chilled one grin------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
A happy twirler is one with lots of kero. Except Superman obviously. In that case it would have to be A happy twirler is one with some pretty ribbons or something. grin*tiptoes away before the shelling starts*

Meh

mobyginamember
9 posts

Posted:
am going am keen look for the big white buscome and play------------------Share your skills so others may grow

Share your skills so others may grow

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
wicked MG, can't wait to hook up...i'll have a whole tribe with me...you'll love em, and me of course!!!i think our bus is blu... grincheers baby..hol

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
BUMPThere you go Earthdreamer. Dont say I never do anything nice for you.------------------C@ntusIn the past, the fools would pay, to see the freaks of the day. The contradictions of the norm. The bizarre, the wonderful and deformed.No need for the tents and the cages now. The woolis over our eyes. In front the TV circus - a freakshow in disguise.

Meh

Andymember
1 post

Posted:
Hi everyone. Hopefully I'll be making it to exodus with my fire sticks. See you there

earthdreamermember
116 posts

Posted:
i never said you didn't C@ntus...hey! i *nuzzled* you remember?..okay...you can have some more...thank you! tongueDreamer

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I was just messing with you Dreamer. I thought simply writing *bump* was a little dull so i added a little tease to the bottom.

Meh