Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > planet zogg fri- the arches,sheffield,u.k.

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hiya allbig orange hugswe are looking forward 2 poi and some trance jumping about tomorrow in the arches in sheffield,yorkshire,u.k.if you come along...say hi smileorange...xxx...p.s. woowoo------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Your wish is my command.

Meh

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hi angie smileplanet zogg nite on the 14`th.. like the look? - you`re welcome to come down early and get ready at mine -- or mine after if you go straight to the club...it`s a good crowd there - and we are all here to have the most funif i said rhubarb to touch would he know who orange is - i believe my **** touch spider senses are tingling - mhmmmif i asked if that was a question would his friend nick know what to say - to unlock the code ? which reminds me... you london lot doing anything on the 14`th - rumour has it it`s not a practice night - and after pendragon at brixton - it`s your turns to do some migrating northways - you know you`ve places to crashjebb, meera, lowri, ben, nick & ali,lizard-lashes,mr.t.touch, nika, sanchia, asher,tim,matt, lucifire-ta4the straight-jacket lend smile,jay linn, dimitri, christian,big grah & helena hatstand, trixie/pendragon(was that michelle juggling in your stageshow on saturday?), merlin & matt on the south coast,firetribe- role & al arabaar pyrogyro wendy ...any of you free ? - if any1 sees this b4 the weekend and recognises people - and are gonna see them - pass it on - we could always do fire on a hill before the club?orange energy hugs to all smile------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
whats that up there?quickly types woowoo barb smile and thistle smileasks if any has seen loochi in london too ?then exits stage leftenters stage left & exits stage right------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Are there hills in Sheffield? I've never noticed any.

Meh

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
5 or 7 ...but more than 3 - which is my fave number...------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
It's a magic number.

Meh

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
I miss my big torch.. would anyone object if I brought it back to the Arches on the 14th ?? Perhaps I could get another one, attach them both to bits of rope and swing them like poi's ??? Hmmm...???Only kidding.. I wouldnt be that silly... might smack one of the bouncers with them by 'mistake'.Anyway.. me new to all this interwebby type stuff and new to this discussion group thingy too.. please be gentle with me...Keep it real...

Kato

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Soz.. didnt mean for that not-smiley thing to appear.. It was supposed to go next to the word 'bouncer'.. also forgot my signature thingy. (told you I was crap at this inter-wotsit stuff !!)------------------Kato

Kato

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
not now kato------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
know kato !!!that familiar shaped bouncers with long torches are made to feel just as welcome as everyone else...welcome online see everyone at the arches on fridaywoowoo`s smile------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Cheers matey.. this may sound crazy, and I know I've known you for several millenniummms now, but it feels kinda cool being the new boy in all this inter-wotsit thingymajigg stuff.. I feel like I'm in the company of a really cool bunch of peeps... in fact I know I am..Tanxx.------------------Kato

Kato

Limamember
1 post

Posted:
Alright guys n gals, so how's Sheffield?I'm currently in Sydney at the mo, doing a bit of twirling here and loving it, miss home tho!

Mushinkatomember
164 posts

Posted:
Dear Lima,COLD ! (Except when its pumpin' in the Arches on a Friday night !!)------------------Kato

Kato

Page: