• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Page: 12
Dimitri

Total posts: 26
Posted:Just to let people know that there is Juggling/Poi/Twirling workshop going on for the next couple of weeks in THE ARCHES, 53 Southwark StreetEvery Tuesday Evening7:30-11:002:50Sound System & BarFeel free to bring a didge or drum!!Thanx to Nic & Alli for organizing it!

Delete Topic

Cantus
SILVER Member since Jul 2001

Cantus

Tantamount to fatuity

Total posts: 15965
Posted:Anytime Sol.

"I'll carry this....It's harder to spill a hat" - Chellybean
"...like a rabbit caught in a lighthouse?" - Chellybean

Delete

sunbeam
SILVER Member since Nov 2001

sunbeam

old hand

Total posts: 1032
Posted:Herbybiscuits, check your emails!!!------------------[img][IMG]http://www.freakygamers.com/smilies/s/otn/angels/angel.gif[/IMG][/img][IMG]Life in the circus ain't easy but the folks on the outside don't know yeah well the tent goes up and the tent goes down and all that they see is the show and the ladies on the horses look so pretty and the lions are looking real mad and some of the clowns are happy and some of the clowns are sad. Welcome to the freakshow.. here we go (Freakshow by Ani di Franco)

"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Delete

Mr_Coops

Mr_Coops

Total posts: 42
Posted:Jo & DaveWas wondering around with you last night. I managed to find it after you left. It is at the back of the carpark.

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

Delete

Mr_Coops

Mr_Coops

Total posts: 42
Posted:Hey sunbeam,What e-mail account you using to send to me. I haven't received anything :-(.I got there last night though eventually. Twas hard to find. E-mail me at herbybiscuits@aol.com orherbybiscuits@hotmail.comCheers for the effort though don't know where my mail goes :rolleyes

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

Delete

cyberpunkgrrl

cyberpunkgrrl

Total posts: 27
Posted:Raa! Went to workshop last night! It was *so* cool - and I learnt to weave in about 10 mins which led me to bounce around for about half an hour then go home as I was knackered! Think I need to improve my stamina. Covered in small round bruises where I hit myself too *grin* Thanks Eva & anyone else I met - seeya next week!!*s*

Retry
Abort...

Failed!

Delete

Glåss
DIAMOND Member since Nov 2001

Glåss

The Ministry of Manipulation

Total posts: 2523
Posted:okie okieSpoke to nik and Ali last night, and they said that there will be one more arches next week.And that is definately certainly probably the last one cos they are going to hot places. So its going to be a good un.These also the viaduct vaxhall juggling, which is taking over, and should be fab (hell its got most of the same DJ's). I left a post around here with details somewhere. Oh no, dilema, two juggs on the same night, well for next week, I reckon that the arches would be the best place for a poi party cos its the last one,See yaGlass

Delete

Sol

Total posts: 33
Posted:See ya there. Seems like it's the place to go now, shame that the last one.

Sol

Delete

xLessThanJakex

Total posts: 155
Posted:Hello sounds great, I would come but there are a few problems, I go to a drum workshop tuesdays and it would be difficult trying to get to London on weekdays.Do you think there would be a workshop around here. Cyas F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Delete

Page: 12