Page:
Dimitrimember
26 posts

Posted:
Just to let people know that there is Juggling/Poi/Twirling workshop going on for the next couple of weeks in THE ARCHES, 53 Southwark StreetEvery Tuesday Evening7:30-11:002:50£Sound System & BarFeel free to bring a didge or drum!!Thanx to Nic & Alli for organizing it!

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Anytime Sol.

Meh

sunbeamSILVER Member
old hand
1,032 posts

Posted:
Herbybiscuits, check your emails!!!------------------" alt="">"I don't take drugs. I am drugs" - Salvador Dali

sunny

Mr_CoopsSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
Jo & DaveWas wondering around with you last night. I managed to find it after you left. It is at the back of the carpark.

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

Mr_CoopsSILVER Member
42 posts

Posted:
Hey sunbeam,What e-mail account you using to send to me. I haven't received anything :-(.I got there last night though eventually. Twas hard to find. E-mail me at herbybiscuits@aol.com orherbybiscuits@hotmail.comCheers for the effort though don't know where my mail goes :rolleyes

Herby

At the top of the spin..
..i found my smile biggrin

cyberpunkgrrlmember
27 posts

Posted:
Raa! Went to workshop last night! It was *so* cool - and I learnt to weave in about 10 mins which led me to bounce around for about half an hour then go home as I was knackered! Think I need to improve my stamina. Covered in small round bruises where I hit myself too *grin* Thanks Eva & anyone else I met - seeya next week!!*s*

Retry
Abort...

Failed!

GlåssDIAMOND Member
The Ministry of Manipulation
2,523 posts

Posted:
okie okieSpoke to nik and Ali last night, and they said that there will be one more arches next week.And that is definately certainly probably the last one cos they are going to hot places. So its going to be a good un.These also the viaduct vaxhall juggling, which is taking over, and should be fab (hell its got most of the same DJ's). I left a post around here with details somewhere. Oh no, dilema, two juggs on the same night, well for next week, I reckon that the arches would be the best place for a poi party cos its the last one,See yaGlass

Solmember
33 posts

Posted:
See ya there. Seems like it's the place to go now, shame that the last one.

Sol

xLessThanJakexmember
155 posts

Posted:
Hello sounds great, I would come but there are a few problems, I go to a drum workshop tuesdays and it would be difficult trying to get to London on weekdays.Do you think there would be a workshop around here. Cyas F_S------------------Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Where there is sorrow I seek the Flame - Rumi

Page: