Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > rally a firejam group time; Adelaide Australia.

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Hey everyone,Kate and I have been getting together most friday nights after about 9pm in the parklands off East Terrace, opposite the end of Rundle st.If anyone is interested, we normally have a bunch of drummers, and other stuff, lots of twirling, chatting and (usually) good music. so please, come join in no matter what Skill level. Josh

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
Hey - thanks for the invite - I heard about it from a friend last week, but it was already too late. Might be there this week. I saw your pics on the mug shot thread and I recognised you from the Goa Central nights @ the Irish Club.I've posted a site with pics of me and Earthcore on that thread too.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

KatincaSee my vest.... see my vest...
693 posts

Posted:
Yeh well its not hard to recognise me at those parties.I am always wearing the same purple (fairy type) top, and nearly always twirilng or running around.Hopefully see you friday smileLove and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Bendymember
750 posts

Posted:
I dunno... I don't show up for a couple of weeks and everybody scarpers!!!Since I work about 30km north of the city, and live about 25km south of the city, I usually veg at a friends place in Nth Ad. for a few hours after work. Think I might check with you next time to see if you are going to be there!!...and I was so looking forward to it frown never mind, until next time, smilesmile smile

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut