Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > rally a firejam group time; Adelaide Australia.

Login/Join to Participate

Posted:Hey everyone,Kate and I have been getting together most friday nights after about 9pm in the parklands off East Terrace, opposite the end of Rundle st.If anyone is interested, we normally have a bunch of drummers, and other stuff, lots of twirling, chatting and (usually) good music. so please, come join in no matter what Skill level. Josh

Delete Topic

Bendy
Total posts: 750
Posted:Hey - thanks for the invite - I heard about it from a friend last week, but it was already too late. Might be there this week. I saw your pics on the mug shot thread and I recognised you from the Goa Central nights @ the Irish Club.I've posted a site with pics of me and Earthcore on that thread too.

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete

Katinca
Katinca

See my vest.... see my vest...
Total posts: 693
Posted:Yeh well its not hard to recognise me at those parties.I am always wearing the same purple (fairy type) top, and nearly always twirilng or running around.Hopefully see you friday
Non-Https Image Link
Love and Light------------------ ~*~ Katinca ~*~

Love and Light

~*~ Katinca ~*~

Delete

Bendy
Total posts: 750
Posted:I dunno... I don't show up for a couple of weeks and everybody scarpers!!!Since I work about 30km north of the city, and live about 25km south of the city, I usually veg at a friends place in Nth Ad. for a few hours after work. Think I might check with you next time to see if you are going to be there!!...and I was so looking forward to it
Non-Https Image Link
never mind, until next time,
Non-Https Image Link
smile
Non-Https Image Link

Courage is the man who can stop after only one peanut

Delete