pruemember
3 posts

Posted:
hiim pretty new at fire twirling and i never realised there was actual names for all of the moves. i was just wondering if anyone could possibly help me with some moves and direct me to any useful tips u have found. thanx prue

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
I think you may have posted in the wrong section kid. Easily done when you're new. It's lucky Flash Fire's gone tho. She's been really shouty today (love ya really flash! just messing. don't hit me)Someone'll be along to help you in a minute. I'm just here cos i got lost looking for the toilets.....------------------C@ntus

Meh

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Sorry, I forgot to ask... when you say firetwirling, do you mean staff or are you one of them poi freaks?If it's staff then there's a cool lessons section at the top of this page (look under staff lessons)If on the other hand you do poi. Then there is some unintelligable gibberish somewhere or other.... (look under Poi-lessons)------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
A bit off topic here, but, prue, do you happen to know a, ummm, kristy goff, or something, like that....... anyway, i'm near shepperton, i'm a begginer at poi and staff, but i've been going for about 6 months (how long do ya have to spin before your classified as ok, or even good) so sometime, give me a yell, and well hook up and spin, anyway, gotta go to me fire night at the park, catch

pruemember
3 posts

Posted:
thanx guys yeah i realised pretty fast what i did and its all ok now. thanx though i feel like a bit of an idiot.cantus by firetwirling i mean staff but im not into all the big talk yet so i have to learn to say that!! but i would like to learn poi.seKioA i classify myself as ok but i thhink against some ppl i might be pretty bnad but im learning. i have be doing it for about 3 months not too seirous and the last two weeks prtty serious. sorry dont know kristy where do u live??thanx again guys prue

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Don't do poi hun! There's too many of them already....Stick with staff. It's an elite club that only the best people can join.Any idiot can do poi. Have a look round the site you'll see what i mean grin wink tongue------------------C@ntus

Meh

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
I'm in sunbury, but i'm out at shepperton sometimes, i have an aunty out there, but i only get to go over there during the holidays, and there coming up. I do staff and poi, so i guess i'm half idiot then. Catch yas later