Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Meet u at the Manchester Jugglers Ball. Anyone?

Login/Join to Participate

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
I've had an idea for all us spinners in the north of england (or anywhere else if you want to travel). I was thinkihng that we could meet up at the December Jugglers Ball in Manchester? It is partly organised by CAINED AND UNABLE off HOP & me & him have had a chat about trying to get as many of u lovely poi ppl there as possible. I have never been yet myself but have seen the photos and heard alot about it and it looks fantastic! It is very poi friendly from what i can gather so would be a great venue for us all to meet up for a christmas party. I'm unsure of the exact date yet but CAINED AND UNABLE is going to post it as soon as he has the info.Hope to see you there!Onelove, Thistlefirepixie smile

Are we nearly there yet?

Mark PBRONZE Member
old hand
1,031 posts

Posted:
Sounds like a good idea smileKeep us posted on date/cost etc and we will see if there are any of us Southerners that can make it up to see you lot.------------------Mark P (the mad chemist)

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hiyaaaai`m based in sheffield and would be up for getting a group from this side over to the event...if dates are good for the group :)hugs allorange...xxx...------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hiyaaaai`m based in sheffield and would be up for getting a group from this side over to the event...if dates are good for the group :)icq 88999043 & e-mail fire.fire@virgin.nethugs allorange...xxx...------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Orange!?! What are you doing here?It's nice to see names I recognise On HOP. grinI'll be at Zogg this month. So Hopefully I'll see you there.------------------C@ntusSparkley dreads (the way of the future wink)[This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 07 November 2001).][This message has been edited by Cantus (edited 07 November 2001).]

Meh

bobrobmember
61 posts

Posted:
Looks like i'm gonna be missing another one, still upside down. Big hi to everyone ive not spoken to for ages, ive not forgotten you, its just that theres not many computers in the outback - miss you all, hope to see some of you soon in Adelaide, Melbers and Sydney, keep on twirlin, big love, bobrob xxx

CAINED-AND-UNABLEmember
214 posts

Posted:
SUP ALL?GLAD TO SEE SOME INTEREST IN THE JUGGLERS BALL EVENT :)(cheers thistle for postin while i was busy)Cant wait to put some more faces to names, so ill sort out some dates for you all as soon as possible:)Till then, peace and love.ps- robbobbro, u found time to send a post but not an email? ;)write us soon fella.

Marlboromember
180 posts

Posted:
Excellent I'll be there.Is there gonna be an area to fire spin?See you all there.M------------------"To seek the perfection of the warrior's spirit is the only task worthy of our temporariness, and our manhood" Carlos Castenada

We were somewhere around Barstow on the edge of the desert when the drugs began to take hold.

spikeyrichBRONZE Member
19 posts

Posted:
sounds good to me as well!i cant get on the net 2 often but will kepp checking back cos i would love 2 meet u all!------------------as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

as you think so you are, as you imagine so you become.

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Hi, glad to see a few ppl interested. If you sheffield folk want to come I have transport and have to drive right past sheff on the way so could maybe pick you up on the way (if you don't mind being in the back of van).CAINED AND UNABLE, please get us a date ASAP!Cantus: What is Zogg, is it a techno night at the archers? I am dying to come over for that as have heard lots good thing about it.Onelove, Thistlefirepixie grin[This message has been edited by Thistle (edited 16 November 2001).]

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Planet Zogg is a psy-trance night at the Arches. It is on tomorrow evening (Friday) and is £7 to get in. Should be wicked. Come along. I'll be the one who looks like me.

Meh

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Sorry everyone it is beginning to look like there will be no xmas Jugglers ball. Through no fault of my own I hasten to add. Can any one else think of a venue/party around that time when we can all meet up. I was sooo looking forward to it. Boo-hoo! frown [This message has been edited by Thistle (edited 30 November 2001).]

Are we nearly there yet?

CantusSILVER Member
Tantamount to fatuity
15,966 posts

Posted:
Oh dear. That's not good. Are you sure it's not your fault Thistle? It's always handy to have a scapegoat.

Meh

Thistleold hand
950 posts

Posted:
Ha! I think I may have been premature in posting that this event wasn't going to happen. I got a text off C&A yesterday to say it's probably on on the 15th Dec but will confirm on Weds.Cantus if you need a scapegoat you can call on me anytime!Onelove, Thistlefirepixie

Are we nearly there yet?

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
was it the 15`th ?ireland was good and full of mad jumping irish folk matching smile sizes with my own smilehope its next week - who can we turn to...in this our hour of need...is it a fridge...?is it a monsoon typewriter circa 1753?well actually it wasn`t either...woowoo`s smile