• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Total posts: 2
Posted:Having just moved to the near area of Ann Arbor Mi, I am looking for anyone whom may live near or around the area to practice/play with....don't be shy, come out and play

old hand
Total posts: 886
Posted:hey there traveler, there are 2 other people registered in ann arbor, go to the meet others section and it has their e-mail adresses. hope tha thelped.

anyone got a light?

Total posts: 12
Posted:There is a small group of us that meet in Detroit on Sundays for Spin Jams. We give both poi and staff instrucation as well as hang out and practice. Periodically we perform with bands, in clubs and at art openings, if you are interested in joining us email me and I will give you details.[This message has been edited by firefabulon (edited 06 November 2001).]

Total posts: 14
Posted:hey from mich here look for people spin with and learn more of the art form.....

Total posts: 1
Posted:I'm in michigan...
check out my blog If oyur interested=)

Master Ryan
Master Ryan

Total posts: 4
Posted:From Lansing looking for people to practice with...

- Master Ryan

All High Dude, Ruler of What You Want
Total posts: 2280
Posted:I'm in Trenton near Detroit, love to practice with someone, how come everything wanting to meet people seems to be people from Michigan?

The only luck is bad luck.

Shut up before I stall my poi up your ass grin