Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Sunday sunsets,Burliegh,Goldcoast,OZ...Fire/drum

Login/Join to Participate

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Open Tribe,Sunday Sunset,Burliegh Heads,Gold Coast,OZ! In the park at burliegh point,overlooking the surf + goldy...strong energy spot. Fire & Drum(& whatever)Gathering...this is a new tribe & growing strong...About 40 souls at moment...gipsysteve@hotmail.com

pantsonfirethe man with the flaming pants
148 posts

Posted:
Hey i went to this last sunday, and it is really good i thoughally enjoyed myself and so did my friends, the people are very friendly, and the atmosphere great. plenty of firies there. i meet heaps of new people.

it is really worth the trip, i reccomend to all people of the fire perswation!!!

sorry about the way this is written i am very tried!!!!

It's all good

.:* Moon Pixie *:.Carpal \'Tunnel
3,492 posts

Posted:
I've nearly got my drivers permit so I'll be joining you soon! Just have to buy a car though!

Can't wait!

*:...one day all the fairy fridges will be aligned and my pixie world will be complete...:*

Earlybirdmember
19 posts

Posted:
Tne more visitors the better I say, we love having new energy. Come and play!! The Goldie is a whole lot more than boobs, blondes and beaches (not that there is anything wrong with any of those things of course ). See you there!!

let it out, let it go, let it all unravel,
set it free and it can be
a path on which to travel...