Cute Little Burning BallBRONZE Member
101 posts

Posted:
Hello, i live in Braunschweig, Germany and was wondering of anyone here knows about any performance near from here or in the whole country.Danke.

Weekends don't count unless you spend them doing something completely pointless. - Calvin 'Calvin & Hobbes'

orangemember
158 posts

Posted:
hii was over in germany last week for a 'firetribe' performance in xanten.you could checkout local juggling shops as they might have firemeet dates :)our next visit is either dec/jan - yet to be arranged-i`ll keep you posted :)------------------swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

swoopedinandswoopedoutagain...orange...xxx...

thiloBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hi Arkos,we are just not in Your Area, but we have performances in Germany.Our home is in Reutlingen - near Stuttgart and we mostly do our events here in this area. Last month, we had a performance in Hürth near Köln.Check out our homepage www.poi-performance.de . We will soon bring out the dates of our planned schedule. It will take just a few days because of two very interesting events together with the band Corvus Corax, where we have still to check out about fire - security.CheersThilo

Blackfiremember
15 posts

Posted:
Hi Arkos,I'm also live near Stuttgart so I can't tell you someting about local performences. you can ask the people in your local youth club, they often know where performences are.Blackfire

Blackfire

HOP Newsletter