Shadowblademember
57 posts

Posted:
i am so looking forwards to sat, i hope i dont sat myself on fire again (those of you that dont know i burnt my pretty ban and set my head on fire with my new staff grin )so every one keep an eye out for timmings and such.i have been doing a lot of poi over the last few weekends so i hope to put on a bit of a show for the strange trendy people.oh and dave guess what i got....?yes thats right how did you know i got white PVC for my poi. You are so cool, i can't belive you got that right.Oh some charolstar emailed me, i gave re your address (email that is you sick fuck) winksee you tis week end, quite eairly. and i might have to meet sam from CH 4 so........love you and leave you allxxxshadowblade

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
HiThere is a slight problem, the guy who has booked us only wants 5 performers maximum. Therefore I thought that as there were 4 of us who were at both meetings that would solve the very hard problem.This is:Me, Shadowblade, Fire Princess and blackbird. That still leaves 1 other place so the first person to e-mail me wanting to come will be the fifth person.Everyone else, I am sorry I hope you are not disappointed. But do not worry there will be loads of other gigs and everyone will get there opportunity.I will contact you all soon as I hope to get another gig for the 5thsee you soon Dave

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

'If *I* had a hammer, there'd be no more folk singers.'

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Wahey!Btw, still no email jez, and its friday night...And is there a weavers dress code? All black or something? Would look more professional... how are those t-shirts coming along, btw?!---Pyrophiliac---!Got double wick poi yesterday btw! [image]https://www.homeofpoi.com/ubb/images/icons/grin.gif">------------------[/image] - William ShakespeareCheck out my Online Gallery!ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð

x X x ß £ Å Ĉ К ß î я Ð x X x

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Hiblackbird I tried to mail you but it did not work. Please meet us at 6:00pm at St james Park (Usuall place) on SatPlease e-mail me to confirmDave

'Happiness is liking peeing on yourself. Everyone can see it, but only you can feel the warmth.'

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Hiblackbird I tried to mail you but it did not work. Please meet us at 6:00pm at St james Park (Usuall place) on SatPlease e-mail me to confirmDave

Fire Princessmember
130 posts

Posted:
Jez - Still no reply either...Have you set us up a webmail account yet (angelfire.com?)? Maybe you could email us back from that...Dude, I need to know what's going on, as I'll have to come up from Brighton if you need me...Princess xx

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
Yes, I compare you to a kiss from a rose on the grave, the more I get of you the stranger it feels, yeah, now that your rose is in bloom, a light hits the gloom on the grave.I started eating fire yesterday. It rules.Oh and who is the fifth person?Plus you should put something about fireweavers in the performers forum...

Jezaddict
642 posts

Posted:
Fire princess you do not need to come as we have got a replacementI will hopefully see you at the next meet.Sorry I did not email as I worked til very late last night.Dave

Blackbirdmember
337 posts

Posted:
I found my key! I found my key!